I need some ideas !

coreywiley

Registered
Ok! Here's the deal. I airbrush a little I'm not that greatest and I reallly don't think that I'm that good. That's why I never say that I'm an airbrush artist. Anyway! I want to airbrush my windscreen but I can't think of anything that would match my bike (orange and black). I don't know of any marvel comic characters that has orange on them. I was thinking of doing Bob Marley in black and white but not sure about that. I decided to ask my fellow HOG members for their opinions since I can always ask for help and someone would answer. So please let me know what you think ! I included some pictures of my work.:please::beerchug:

000_0134.jpg

000_0135.jpg

100_2874.jpg

100_1376.jpg

100_1375.jpg

Great stuff! What other interests do you have? That may be someplace to start.

You did that at your work? Very cool. :thumbsup: Work for the Marines? Any you're good!

Semper Fi!! usmc4.gif

usmc4.gif

yep, I vote for your title as 'artist' :thumbsup:

I would second the idea of putting something relating to any other hobbie other than the bike. And USMC or Simper Fi down at the bottom by the headlamp.

Let us know how it turns out! :beerchug:

:thumbsup: Nice job! Let me know when you start doing screens for the public. I could use a nice reaper on my Puig . . . :whistle:

I think the 3-D Kanji would be awesome, make it look like it is exploding out of your windscreen. BTW you do awesome work

The work is really good. I'd ride with Ray. It's kind of fun to imagine a blind guy on a Busa.
:thumbsup::coolcool:

Back