Hi-vis neon yellow green jacket and helmet

CWCobra

Registered
Increased visibility is good! I added the Kanji to the helmet.
CW

Jacket_helmet.JPG

You have the Green Lantern stamp of approval!! :thumbsup: Thought about springing for this color/reflective style to help during inclement weather riding. Where did you get the coat?

Green Lantern.jpg

Last edited:
But now you can't risk speeding anywhere. Your description would nail you fast! I prefer a non descript helmet, jacket and pants etc just in case my description gets told to an LEO someday. Maybe I'll blend in.:laugh:

Jacket is by Olympia; helmet is Scorpion. Other manufacturers are beginning to offer the neon green color as well. Coming soon to a store near you.

I am convinced that the neon green color has already saved me at least once...maybe more. I am told that this color has been more readily embraced in Europe than here in the states.

Anyhow, here's another pic from the front.

Be safe out there,
CW

Jacket_and_helmet.JPG

Jacket is by Olympia; helmet is Scorpion. Other manufacturers are beginning to offer the neon green color as well. Coming soon to a store near you.

I am convinced that the neon green color has already saved me at least once...maybe more. I am told that this color has been more readily embraced in Europe than here in the states.

Anyhow, here's another pic from the front.

Be safe out there,
CW

And I would have yellow would have been the choice for Europe. France for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah neon yellow is the choice I've seen in europe and the UK. I think its manditory or something cuz everyone I ever saw broken down had one on standing by their car. They sold them at the hardware stores, they were about 25GBP, which when I was there was about $55USD.

If I go back this spring I'll likely get one just cuz they were stupidly bright and visible :beerchug:

There's a couple of guys that have that setup riding on here on base. You SEE them from 2 years away. Good idea though.

A lot of guys in the UK and Europe where this stuff to be seen. The other reason is that all our LEO motor officers where the stuff and white helmets, so you can get the idea that if a cager see's a fast moving headlight in the rear view and the Hi-Viz clothing and a white/ light coloured helmet they tend to get the hell outta the way fast :whistle:, the thing in France is that it is compulsory to carry one for each passenger seat in the vehicle this also includes Motorcycles in case of break downs.

Back