fender mod

Old Old thread but thats what the search link is for.

Heres mine, Cut fender, Clear alternative integrated LEDs and moved tag to rearsets.

===================================================================

BIKE 024.jpg

BIKE 075.jpg

did mine the same way when i installed the fender eliminator.if you like it who gives a crap what anybody thinks! you making the payment on the bike right? but then im 48 years old,im way past the peer pressure thing! yea i run a bar at the track

I hacked off the mud flap, then hacked some more, then took it all off. I got a cheap turn signal eliminator, installed and was completely unsatisfied with the flashing of the stock tail light. Anyway I mounted my stock blinkers in the remaining black plastic above the original location. Now the are angled back quite a bit. Give me your opinions. Does it look o.k. or do you think I should get some aftermarket blinkers with an alternate mounting location? I can't afford an undertail right now.

On my 06 and 05 I removed the entire mudflap. I did replace the blinkers with some teardrops in the same location you have the blinkers now. You can get some pretty darn bright teardrop lights to put there and they fit rather nicely.

Yes, you should take off the rear section to wire everything safetly and correctly. It is very easy to do, but remember to correctly realign the cowl/seat cable release.

Last edited:
I hacked off the mud flap, then hacked some more, then took it all off. *I got a cheap turn signal eliminator, installed and was completely unsatisfied with the flashing of the stock tail light. *Anyway I mounted my stock blinkers in the remaining black plastic above the original location. *Now the are angled back quite a bit. *Give me your opinions. *Does it look o.k. or do you think I should get some aftermarket blinkers with an alternate mounting location? *I can't afford an undertail right now.

What did you hack it with? I want to do mine but leave the stock signals in place. Not sure whether to dremmel it or use another method? What do you guys do that don't use the under tail?

Nice job now loose those turns:beerchug:.You are correct,it never stops. Do youreslf a favor and dont add up prices:whistle:.Trust me I know.Look at my bikes.I just think about all the money sometimes but then look at how good I look rolling on them:thumbsup:.

i tryed the rack of motion untail and this is how it turned out but i changed the lisence plat to be further under the seat

undertail.jpg

Back