Anybody got ant old musclecar pics?

My Cutlass

Small cutlass 004.jpg

This is my genuine true 1970.5 Z28. I have had old blue now for 29 years! Lots of memories and will now pass on to my oldest son when he becomes worthy! :laugh:

Seth and his Z28 Jun 2008 002.jpg

Seth and his Z28 Jun 2008 006.jpg

Seth and his Z28 Jun 2008 009.jpg

This is my genuine true 1970.5 Z28. I have had old blue now for 29 years! Lots of memories and will now pass on to my oldest son when he becomes worthy! :laugh:
That is amazing, admirable, incredible and it also makes you the coolest dad in the world. But you are also insane:laugh:

On the bright side this insures you never see the inside of a retirement home I know he going to care of dad:thumbsup:

He will become worthy at about 40 years old! :laugh:
That is amazing, admirable, incredible and it also makes you the coolest dad in the world. But you are also insane:laugh:

On the bright side this insures you never see the inside of a retirement home I know he going to care of dad:thumbsup:

Not sure it qualifies as "old muscle car"...but it is pretty nasty...its ripped apart now in the middle of a frame off restoration...so I guess the pics should be titled...to be continued :laugh:

34fm8og.jpg

Here's a pic of my 66 chevelle & my 87 Monte Carlo SS.... well the SS really wasn't a muscle car but after I dropped an 454 LS-7 crate motor with a 2 stage 200 hp shot of NOS, it was a muscle car to me. The 72 Camaro was the next resting spot for the LS-7 NOS set up.

The Chevelle seems to be a 1967 model.

r8

Back