miscellaneous pics

Doyle that does not appear to be Skaggs Rd. or Annapolis Rd. which I thouroughly enjoyed both last year, ya gonna show us this one come springtime?

You rascal you! It is the entrance to Skaggs, that shot was the time I took rolling pics of you when we were "in the forest". Wouldn't that be a perfect STAMPEDE ride? (then back to Reno via Mt. Lassen or something! Doyle

P1000634.JPG

Last edited:
Noticed that too huh?:laugh:

Oh well, still great photos. That does look like a quite interesting road there too.:thumbsup:

OK OK I'm embarrassed and humiliated....that's how unclose I looked at that purple stretched thing.....it was under the Suzuki tent BTW! I just lost my man card.
Raydog

Last edited:
You rascal you! It is the entrance to Skaggs, that shot was the time I took rolling pics of you when we were "in the forest". Wouldn't that be a perfect STAMPEDE ride? (then back to Reno via Mt. Lassen or something! Doyle

Wow! how could I not remember that cool old barn right at the entrance, I just remember the start of the road (goat trail) and thinkin to myself "where in the hell are these guys takin me? this ain't no damn motorcycle road".

Raydog: Where ever that road is in the pics, I have to know where as I'm coming down there to ride it. That's how inviting that pic is. Great job for making the restof us jealous.

Raydog: Where ever that road is in the pics, I have to know where as I'm coming down there to ride it. That's how inviting that pic is. Great job for making the restof us jealous.

You're coming down from where? The king of that road (person who showed it to me) is Oz (Rob).......eventually it transitions into a raised, banked, clean, fast area of dozens of Hayabusa type sweepers. Skaggs Road, maybe google it or PM Rob. If I have to "come across" from Reno to ride that area you can "come down" from where you are! Raydog

Img_9404_Doyle_1000.jpg

OK OK I'm embarrassed and humiliated....that's how unclose I looked at that purple stretched thing.....it was under the Suzuki tent BTW! I just lost my man card.
Raydog

It's in the "Kawasaki" tent, you can see the sign AND the green ZX next to it :poke:

:rofl::rofl:

It's in the "Kawasaki" tent, you can see the sign AND the green ZX next to it :poke:

:rofl::rofl:

OK, here's the deal, I hadn't realized I had transitioned from Suzuki to Kaw tents....I had just sat on a B King then ran into that thing! Yes, I tragically called a Kawasaki a Suzuki.....I just want the guilt to go away.

P1000328.JPG

OMG, you have pics of that ride! Hey, how are you? How's your bod ?(in a medical sort of way). Are you getting a new scooter? Happy New Years my friend. Doyle

Back