Post a picture - Win something (maybe)

:thumbsup: some great pics

:cheerleader: page :cheerleader:

page wh or e

announcement_smilie.gif

Inidana covered bridge festival and nascar race here in Joliet, Illinois. Both pics are all natural.

HPIM0902.jpg

hpim0726.jpg

Last edited:
First pic is of the bonfire that my friends parents had after he passed at the beginning of october. The second pic is on one of the lookout points on Talamena Dr.
Oh yeah both pics were taken with a phone.

004.jpg

031.jpg

Last edited:
I just realized searching through my albums that all my pictures are of traffic accidents I have picked up or my best friends, in case cars are excluded also use the 2nd. Great thread btw there are some pro photo guys here:thumbsup:

0927080803.jpg

0920081005.jpg

Ok so I didn't have a chance to get on the computer before heading to the airport. The pics are amazing. Keep them coming. I'll be back in town Sunday and will pick a winner then. The winner gets a 3dvd set of the motorcycle documentary "Long Way Down". I'll be on the org between now and Sunday if anyone has a question. Merry Christmas all
Posted via Mobile Device

Picture of a Fuel Holding Tank in the West Bottoms that blew up due to a lightning strike.

wm_normal_2549615615_7e81fe03ea_b.jpg

wm_normal_2551612143_d826e53e5b_b.jpg

here are a few more from the folders... I literally have 100k+ pics :whistle:

corolla_light.jpg

corolla_lighthouse.jpg

hatterasslight.jpg

oldfort.jpg

independance_path.jpg

pikesmarket.jpg

stonemountain.jpg

here are a few more from the folders... I literally have 100k+ pics :whistle:

For 10 years I completely restored historic homes from foundation up. That is one awesome house. If I lived close to that house I'd work on it for free:thumbsup:

Back