Shaking the Magic 8 Ball.....

UR IT!

MIDNIGHT FALCON
Donating Member
Registered
Well...I'm ordering a full exhaust system from Hindle this week...care of Veltune of course....but I can't decide whether to go with the un-polished ti system or the polished carbon fiber. So I'm shaking the Magic 8 Ball.....thanks Gypsyjoker for reminding me I still had one after all these years....and trying to get some honest opinions.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Oh yeah...here's a pic of the bike.

side_2.jpg

go polished CF....not only will it look fantastic, but you won't burn the sh*t outta yourself or passenger if you touch it....nice
cool.gif

Thanks....I've been seaching for a pic of the 02 SE with black cans....I really like the silver accents, so I don't want to totally stealth her out..

Nice lookin' ride bro!

hey UR-IT,

Here's a shot with what yours would look like....forget who's bike this is, but its from the deals gap trip in the spring. (of course this is a yosh system, but you get the point
wink.gif
)

<!--EDIT|zukracer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089558719 -->

137653056hesvxy_ph.jpg

Thanks! Yeah I thought about stealthin' her out like that early on when I first got her...But I've come to likin' the silver accents in the back.....I was just showin' a pic of that bike from the front to my wife yesterday..I kinda like that tinted headlight cover, whatcha think?

Clear_lenses.jpg

the headlight cover was pretty sweet....my only concern would be less visibility to other drivers.....
rock.gif

Have you seen Hooken's bike? Sorta stealth and sorta not
wink.gif
He's put a LOT of work into it, but man its sweet. You can't see all the detailed work he's done, but you can get hte idea from this pic. BTW, I think thats a polished TI hindle system from Tom (veltune) he's got on there.

hooken.jpg

I have had the same debate for my black/grey, but your decision may depend on what other mods you will make to the bike.

I have had the same debate for my black/grey, but your decision may depend on what other mods you will make to the bike.
Can't put a definate end to the mods, but I do know that I'm not adding any chrome to her...that's why I am considering the un-polished ti instead of the polished one.

Also, make sure you get the BDE GEN III/Hindle because the Hindle by itself isn't the same.  THE BDE GEN III will put out a few more ponies!

Josh
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089576305 -->

1b87.jpg

I have to agree with the majority here... the CF cans would look muck nicer on your bike~ But then, you can always give it another shake and see what other opinions pop up~
biggrin.gif

Also, make sure you get the BDE GEN III/Hindle because the Hindle by itself isn't the same.  THE BDE GEN III will put out a few more ponies!

Josh
pirate.gif
Yeah..Looks like the Smart series is the one there currently selling, and I believe that's the Gen III. Good lookin' bike by the way!

When are you goin' to Quaker Steak next? We'll meet up...

Dan

If I had an all black '02 SE I'd have to go with the polished mid-pipe and polished carbon can from Veltune. A little combo of stealth and bling. I think it would be perfect. That's just my $.02 though...

Josh
pirate.gif
Yeah..Looks like the Smart series is the one there currently selling, and I believe that's the Gen III. Good lookin' bike by the way!

When are you goin' to Quaker Steak next? We'll meet up...

Dan
Dan,

Which one are you going to? Columbus or Dayton?

I will probably go to the Dayton one this Wed if you are coming down? If not, let me know and I will try and meet you over in Columbus.

Josh
blues.gif

Back