After 31 years we have 747's again

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
For the first time in 31 years Delta is flying 747's again. :beerchug: I can't wait until I get to work on them. :cheerleader: Right now I can taxi our 757's 767's and 777's hopefully soon I'll be able to list the 747's to my list. :please:
This is one of our old ones and the new one is the first Northwest aircraft to see Delta colors.

Delta747.jpg

delta747new1.jpg

delta747new.jpg

What route is it going on ?? And why did they pick it over more 777's ?
I love the 747, first flew on one in 1970. And MAN it was the biggest thing I have ever seen fly :thumbsup:.

What route is it going on ?? And why did they pick it over more 777's ?
I love the 747, first flew on one in 1970. And MAN it was the biggest thing I have ever seen fly :thumbsup:.

They didn't exactly "pick" it. The 74's just happened to be part of the deal when Delta acquired Northwest.

They didn't exactly "pick" it. The 74's just happened to be part of the deal when Delta acquired Northwest.

That is correct. :beerchug:
We are not buying new 747's but we are getting more new 777's. I'm not sure where they are flying the 747's but our 777's are going to start flying from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia.

For the first time ever, I believe, we're seeing Delta flying Airbus aircraft.

For the first time ever, I believe, we're seeing Delta flying Airbus aircraft.
At one time they did fly Airbus but that was before my time and I don't think any one was sad to see them go.

wow sporting around the airport in a big bird like that must be cool... now, lets say you go rogue... turn right on to the active :whistle:

wow sporting around the airport in a big bird like that must be cool... now, lets say you go rogue... turn right on to the active :whistle:

I love being able to taxi but I think things would get really exciting very quickly if I were to take that right turn. :rulez:

I've never flown on one and only been inside of one once. I'm really looking forward to haveing these in our fleet. :cheerleader:

Hey Bro I build these BEHEMOTHS .....I just love the NEW PLANE SMELL:thumbsup: Just wait till the 747-8 comes out in a few years....now that is the one I want see fly. :bowdown::bowdown:

Back