She's Baaaack!

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Finally, finally got her back Saturday, and she still isn't finished. Have to take her back for the Hugger. But here she is (so far):

Low_Nose.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm speechless... Clear front turn signals would really set it off though. You have done a great job with the bike man. I'm so jealous.

Brian

I'm speechless...  Clear front turn signals would really set it off though.  You have done a great job with the bike man.  I'm so jealous.

Brian
Either Clear Turns or I might try tinted film like ISALSA uses. Indiglo Guages also on the way. Need to add hardware for Corbin hard bags. Also getting Chrome Throttlemeisters. And,  don't forget my secret mod...have yet to do that one.

Greg, how do you like the wheels?? looks REALLY nice!!!    [/QUOTE]
I really like the wheels. They are polished and Powder Coated Clear. But I am still considering buying some PM Chrome Rims.

Man I need some pipes! (Havoc) we have to take a trip to EDR in the next couple of weeks!

thinker

I'm speechless...  Clear front turn signals would really set it off though.  You have done a great job with the bike man.  I'm so jealous.

Brian
Either Clear Turns or I might try tinted film like ISALSA uses. Indiglo Guages also on the way. Need to add hardware for Corbin hard bags. Also getting Chrome Throttlemeisters. And,  don't forget my secret mod...have yet to do that one.

Greg, how do you like the wheels?? looks REALLY nice!!!    
I really like the wheels. They are polished and Powder Coated Clear. But I am still considering buying some PM Chrome Rims.

Man I need some pipes! (Havoc) we have to take a trip to EDR in the next couple of weeks!

thinker[/QUOTE]
looking good, when did you get her back, i called you the other day, me and my boy were out riding since the weather was good and was in your neck of the woods. just let me know when you want to roll over at EDR and will get you hooked up.

Back