When you haul take a little home along

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I could really use that this elk season!! You sure you don't wanna go camping for 10 days or so here in AZ high country?[/quote] my wife and I have talked about spending the winter and AZ.... I love to hunt and elk would be cool to do.... Hmmmmmmmm some day.... I know it would not take too much to get Sue away from New York and the lousy weather around here... Getting tired of all the rain this year not to mention winter snow....

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

I spent 7 days last year in one of our premier units being the video/field judge guy. I was helping a friend who is a guide and was doing the calling. I saw lots of 350-380 bulls that would drive you crazy. If you've never heard a bull bugling at 30 yards, you wouldn't think they make that noise. It's music to me. This year I am gonna spend 10 days doing the same thing for the same friend. We will be very close to the Grand Canyon so yoiu could see a beautiful landmark while you are here. Come on down!! IF you want to start putting in for elk I will be glad to take you anytime. The best way is archery(my only way to hunt) because they are rutting and calling like crazy during that season. It's actually hard to sleep because of the racket sometimes. So Bring It!!! My wife likes to go so your wife would have some company too.

damn! for a ten year old trailer it looks in really good shape. I need to find some ol' harley guy who wants to dump his trailer. I would imagine you've gotta have a pretty stout truck to pull that kinda weight.

SWEET!!! That would be perfect for trackdays and club race events. The wife and kid would need a place like home while hanging out with me during a trackday. They gotta stay out of the extreme elements: mainly heat and cold.

Well I jumped off the deep end! This camper is headed down the road for good! Sue wanted to do an up grade and get a newer hauler. So the dealer now has this camper and its up for sale with Buffalo RV.
My new camper is a new left over 2006 Coachman Adrenaline 360 BS. This thing has $12000. in extra options over the base price. Things like a 5500 generator, two 35 gal fuel tanks under the garage floor. One tank for the generator and the other to fuel the bikes, just pull out the gas station type pump nozzle and fill up the bikes or car . The weight empty is 12300 lbs empty. Im guessing it will be around 14000 pounds loaded with bikes and some gas. Value of the camper the way its set up MSRP is $51000. But lets just say with the way things are with the economy now is the time to buy big things if you can. My out the door price was $36000. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get a chance this week to take pictures. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Well it looks like I will be around 15000 pounds loaded up now... I would guess the F450 will have to work a little now.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 011.jpg

Im going to wait for spring before I bring the new toy hauler home.. Reason is the warranty starts when I pick it up.. No need to have that start when its in my yard covered with snow..

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 017.jpg

I have to take more time to take some nice pictures of the inside of the camper. I did not know that with the bright light coming through the windows from the outside it made a bunch of the pictures almost black... The only thing that showed up was the stuff outside.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 030.jpg

Back