For all you guys snowed in right now

i rode yesterday also...beautiful weather for a little pleasure cruise :beerchug:

Austin, Texas :laugh:

Tuesday, Dec 9
High: 71 °F RealFeel®: 67 °F
Mostly cloudy and breezy - just think if the sun came out :poke:

Keep your warm weather i got a laundry list of mods that i'm doing this time of the year. if it was warm i wouldn't get them done cause i would be working or trying to Rid :laugh:

Yeah, its tough living on the left coast.....:rofl:

44c87244.jpg

Beautiful

Ill take the left coast over FL any day

but you can both KMA:moon:
:beerchug:

It is nice there now, but the summer is hot as a beach, our humidity is 60% or less you are at 100%. Some of us like cool and cold weather and skiing, snowmobiling, sledding, ice hockey. We end up with more of a season to ride and our asses aren't sweating in 100% humidity. :moon:

I just wish I had a running bike right now. Could have ridden all weekend instead of dreamin of the 08...I feel a rant coming on but I think the little happy pills are doing the trick, oh yeah I'm riding in my mind, there's some serious riding going on behind my eyelids why I can almost...The bike is my shrink, its the only thing that keeps me from actually listening to what those voices in my head tell me to do...:cheerleader: I aint crazy, who said that?

Obama is going to bring the troops home and re-deploy them to Florida.
If he can deploy enough of our troops, we could retake Florida from Cuba.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no thanks, i will stay where im at :whistle:...oh ya, now do you guys have any twisties in Florida?:laugh:

Dave's barn 421.jpg

Dave's barn 405.jpg

no thanks, i will stay where im at :whistle:...oh ya, now do you guys have any twisties in Florida?:laugh:

nope twisties except for the track better off that isn't it??? We have no cliffs to high or lowside off either:laugh::moon: dam he really did stir up some shiy didn't he:rofl:

Welcome to Texas. Yesterday hit 75 here in Austin. This morning snow on the ground - never the same.

fate here is all i have to say..

YOu used to live in the snow and ice so you better enjoy it now.. cause one day yuou might be back in it

oh by the way
:moon:

Just thought I would share some pic of my ride to Mnt Magazine last weekend here in Arkansas. I think low 60's. It's such a Beautiful state. Sorry no road pics I will get some next time.

n55002159_32928191_785.jpg

n55002159_32928217_7898.jpg

n55002159_32546031_1923.jpg

n55002159_32928190_544.jpg

Doing a wheelie for the first time $1,000.00
Doing a Wheelie for the Second time $2,500.00
Wheather is alwasys nice to ride during winter priceless :laugh:

don't hate us.

Back