New to forum

Papa Purple

Registered
Hi to all the owners of the legendary Hayabusa. I don't own one and probably never will, but I have immense respect and admiration for them, especially after riding my daughter's bike (Purple1300 on the board). I ride a BMW R1100R and hope to be joining those of you who plan to attend the '09 Busa Bash. I look forward to it!
Mike

:welcome: Mike.. Which '09 Busa bash you talking about theres about 4 or 5 of them.. :whistle: :laugh:

Last edited:
I think I know that bike...welcome aboard...:beerchug:

Purple.jpg

Welcome aboard. It is OK ot be here and not own a Busa.
:welcome:

Even if you don't own a Hayabusa the .Org still welcomes. (I have a BKing and so far they let me hang out)

I do remember my first post (seems like it was only a few weeks ago) and the .ORG requires pics of that BMW you have:rulez:

:welcome:

Welcome to the oRg..... :hello:

Even though you don't own a busa...... :worthless: :rulez:

Yeh...the pic police have already been notified. It's one of the first functions of the Royal Order of the Welcome Wagoneers. :rofl:

Not really; I just made that up.

You'll like it here...though like your daughter, you may find it necessary to disappear for inordinate lengths of time...to recover...from us...mostly.

:rofl:

:welcome: to the .oRg.

Yep, that's the one! That is not my daughter sitting on it though. Plan on the Bash in N. Carolina (Deals Gap) in April

Last edited:
Back