Post your dog pics!

Rich

Registered
Here are mine.

Dec_2003.JPG

Here's Boo hanging out overseeing the garage being built.

100_0106_1.JPG_boo.jpg

Don't know how my Brother in law was able to sneak up and get this shot.

100_0255_1_1.JPG_boo3.jpg

Maggie's playing dead, and Scooby's contemplating attacking something...soccer ball, one of the cats...
wink.gif

pups.JPG

Here's Sophie the truckin cat..I no I no not a dog but hey she does 5700 miles a week jus like the wife and I, So we think she deserves alittle screen time too..
laugh.gif
Here she is riding shotgun.
cool.gif

one_star_goofy_sophie_011.jpg

VaBusa...I really like your horses!

DR...you are right, after that kind of duty, Sophie does deserve some props. shhh...don't tell my "killers" but I would have a cat too if the mrs. wasn't allergic to them.

I forgot to mention my dogs names. Roxie is the boxer/pit on the left and Max is the sharpai/chow on the right. And for anyone curious, Max is the stubborn one and I got Roxie to save her from the needle. No one wanted her because of her looks...a story I could relate to
smile.gif
but she is the biggest sweetheart.

Nice pets folks, va those are some nice looking kids. I saw one at Petco yesterday, 5 months old and its head was taller than my 4 year old and he weighed 105 lbs!

You all remember Suzi right? She is an AutoPut dog... (Highway) Just Kidding I have been told she looks like a Serbian Mountain Shepperd of some sort. I just tell people that she is a Mongrolian Hound.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089189100 -->

Suzi3.jpg

Back