Earlier Footage // New Soundtrack

Scar, there are some concerns regarding the double yellow passing but we are only seeing the field of vision based on the camera view. I would bet you could see hundreds of feet ahead based on your field of view. Now if you had been in some cages filming and passed on those blind corners, different outcome for sure. You and your buddies obviously have some good talent AND are very familiar with the road.

Regarding Julian apple pie, I was in La Jolla earlier this year on business and my sister-in-law, who lives in San Diego, took us to Julian for some pie. That place is great and the apple pie was wonderful.

Anyway, great video and soundtrack and keep them coming!!

Scar, there are some concerns regarding the double yellow passing but we are only seeing the field of vision based on the camera view. I would bet you could see hundreds of feet ahead based on your field of view. Now if you had been in some cages filming and passed on those blind corners, different outcome for sure. You and your buddies obviously have some good talent AND are very familiar with the road.

Regarding Julian apple pie, I was in La Jolla earlier this year on business and my sister-in-law, who lives in San Diego, took us to Julian for some pie. That place is great and the apple pie was wonderful.

Anyway, great video and soundtrack and keep them coming!!

Next time you're in San Diego/La Jolla, let us know, Poppy; we'll roll out the red carpet for you... a meet/greet San Diego Style!

:beerchug:

Very cool video Scar and Yash and friend! I went on a "group" ride earlier today with some friends through Valley of Fire and Lake Mead. There probally was like 20 bikes and alot of different skill levels. We had a pre ride discussion and headed out, no sooner than we get on the hwy it seems everyone got WOT syndrome! I held back because there were a few slower peeps that got left behind. It really sucks IMO to feel like you are holding the group back because you don't ride exactly like they do.

There was even talk about splitting into a fast and "normal" group, but that never happened. I could have ridden alot faster than I did today, but I know how it feels to go on a "group" ride and find yourself all alone wondering when you are gonna catch up to the group. Some of the riders were new to the group and the road(s), at one point in the ride even the sweeper blew past some of us to catch the other riders. I guess 80 -90(indicated) in a 60 is just too slow!:laugh:

IMG_3681DesktopResolution.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool video Scar and Yash and friend! I went on a "group" ride earlier today with some friends through Valley of Fire and Lake Mead. There probally was like 20 bikes and alot of different skill levels. We had a pre ride discussion and headed out, no sooner than we get on the hwy it seems everyone got WOT syndrome! I held back because there were a few slower peeps that got left behind. It really sucks IMO to feel like you are holding the group back because you don't ride exactly like they do.

There was even talk about splitting into a fast and "normal" group, but that never happened. I could have ridden alot faster than I did today, but I know how it feels to go on a "group" ride and find yourself all alone wondering when you are gonna catch up to the group. Some of the riders were new to the group and the road(s), at one point in the ride even the sweeper blew past some of us to catch the other riders. I guess 80 -90(indicated) in a 60 is just too slow!:laugh:

IMG_3681DesktopResolution.jpg

Great picture, yo! Looks like you all had a great time! I know what you mean about some rides getting too big, but it sounds like you guys got it all sorted out.

:beerchug:

Back