gunsmoked shiftfork pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Dont set the kill on shifter down 2 nothing thats stock fork.d+g who sold us the billet tranny +shafts tagged that as dead.To be buried after saying a few words I guess.ThATS A DEAD FORK.

View attachment 1511741

azh00w.jpg

NEW BULLETPROOF TRANNY $1,300 BUCKS LOOKS GOOD+STRONG

azh00w.jpg

312u3x1.jpg

View attachment 1511745

ThATS BEEFY OUTPUT SHAFT,THAT FRONT COG CAME WITH IT
View attachment 1511746

x3xrtf.jpg

azh00w.jpg

Last edited:
the shafts were bent on old these are lot better looking than stock.this guy does lot of prostreet trans.hardend gears with race cut better forks.he put it in yesterday in couple hours prob finish 2day little concerned on the counter balence gear I think its calld not real familer with that.think we got it right.now were going install my mps rev limiter on my 06 sat.
He didnt have kill 4 shifter all way off but I think he had it set to short.

Last edited:
"Blah, blah, blah, blah, bent shift fork, new tranny, blah, blah, blah..."

Sorry that your Busa is ill. It would be much easier to get your message if it was better typed, and punctuation was more concise.

:poke:

Sorry just dont reply 2 my threads then.

As you can see we got it out+replaced 1 afternoon

thats a 1,300 race trans you want take advice from

guys who dont know what there doing thats ok.

We race bikes that guy owns several race bikes.people that inspected the old trans build prostreet trans 4 a living.So im going go with them over a smack talker.

some people just talk a lot on line and never raced nothing.:whistle:

GARY IM GOING GO AHEAD PUT YOU ON MY IGNORE LIST AS i HAVE NO INTREST IN YOUR COMMENTS .

find somebody else 2 bother

Last edited:
Maybe you should proof read your posts, because obviously a lot of people don't understand what you are trying to say.

Sorry just dont reply 2 my threads then.

As you can see we got it out+replaced 1 afternoon

thats a 1,300 race trans you want take advice from

guys who dont know what there doing thats ok.

We race bikes that guy owns several race bikes.people that inspected the old trans build prostreet trans 4 a living.So im going go with them over a smack talker.

some people just talk a lot on line and never raced nothing.:whistle:

GARY IM GOING GO AHEAD PUT YOU ON MY IGNORE LIST AS i HAVE NO INTREST IN YOUR COMMENTS .

find somebody else 2 bother

Yikes......!! LOL

Tuff to follow.....

+1 on try to decode your typing. I do my own trans work, know the parts your mentioning and I still had trouble understanding what your talking about.

"Don't set the kill on shifter down 2" ???

If you set the kill real short you risk damage . No big deal not trying tell anybody how set there bike thats just how I do it.I set my kill little long.my shifter didnt miss any all year so works 4 me.
some people come 0n line 2 be rude + try start trouble its the holidays im not interested in arguement.Suzuki4life and me dont like each other so I just try avoid him.I guess I know a little they dont give these away.
Im done on this thread its the holidays got better things do than read rude comments.god bless you+your familys take care+ride safe.I have get up early + install my new multiple spark discharge adjustable ignition goodnight.

2drwcvt.jpg

w05b4p.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back