Downieville Ride with PICS

Mostly awesome pix, yo!!! Not commenting on the Brokeback moment.

Anyway, looks like you all had a great time out there!

Looking forward to riding with ya'llz. Before the Stampede fo sheezie!

:rofl:Thanks Mr. Scar, sorry about that one pic but its just all in the camera angle and stuff :laugh:

when are you gonna come up anyway?...maybe in the spring? :race::beerchug:

Sorry, you all look the same from behind :laugh:. Can't tell one orange and black Busa from the other.

I know what you Mean. I Almost Got on RUSS's Bike. :shocked:

At Least you Passed John Today..........Wait a Minute ??? Did Any One NOT PASS John Today :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think we should plan on the big ride maybe soon???...you know, the Dog House at Bodega then Goat Rock...the ocean is always best in the winter:cheerleader:

Im on Vac. next thursday till monday...........hhhmmmmmmmm :whistle:

I'm on vacation for the week, I'll be ready to break in my new treads. Weather may interupt the riding this week, though Sunday looks dry.

I'm on vacation for the week, I'll be ready to break in my new treads. Weather may interupt the riding this week, though Sunday looks dry.

will have to see on the weather then but dang i hope my new 77's get here before thursday so i can have them on for the vacation time and ride:please:

Im in, weather permitting. Two storms sitting off the coast waiting to pound us right now so it don't look good.

Hey guys I am here, layed down while computer was bootin up and ended up takin a nice little 5 hour nap, this is what happens to us old guys:rofl: or maybe pizza overload. Actually this is what happens to us old guys when you only get 1.5 hours sleep the night before because 6 feet outside your bedroom window there are fifty or so drunken 20 year olds havin yet another wonderful saturday night drunken "SCREAM ROCK" party at about 50 thousand decimals (example, turn up volume all the way and play over and over from 9:00 pm till 4:30 am while all drunken party goers attempt to talk over said scream rock music, you wouldn't believe the meaningless dribble they yammer on about all fricken night long =
- DIVINE HERESY - Bleed The Fifth (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/url] )

Thanks for another awesome ride, pace was perfect for partially moist, sandy roads, not too cold and best of all no off road adventures for me and my Busa this time around. Did feel a bit strange being the only Gen 1 Busa left in the pack, guess that means I'm the only one that's uniquue, oh and if the 08 org/black is so damn fast then how come none of you but Rob can get in front of me? HHHHHMMMMMMM:evil:::9:confused::eek: Only took a couple bike pics today, awesome Downieville Big Boy Pizza, seven of us couldn't kill that thing and noone got a pic of it either.

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dooooooooooooooooh ! I missed u guyz again.... Actually I just got back from Az on sat afternoon and I was on the busie today for about an hour or so. Took a run up the hill towards Cosmo's house to see more progress on the rebuilds since the fires in June, July & Aug. Lots of rebuilding going on, long way to go though. A pair of model T's didnt fair so well, the Canyon looks pretty good now... All in All, it was a nice day. Sorry I couldnt hook up with you guyz. Ride Safe.

Nov2008Rides 028b.jpg

Nov2008Rides 029b.jpg

Nov2008Rides 042b.jpg

Nov2008Rides 045b.jpg

Nov2008Rides 050b.jpg

OK Gene, I listened to that noise from HE!! on the tube and i now understand what you mean...im thinking a shotgun and claymores next weekend should do the trick:guns:...thats enough to want to make you:puke:

Looks like a nice ride Kent:beerchug:..WoW! it hurts just to see those T's all burnt up, ya just know they were a guys pride and joy, that was one hot fire, so sad:down:

OK Gene, I listened to that noise from HE!! on the tube and i now understand what you mean...im thinking a shotgun and claymores next weekend should do the trick:guns:...thats enough to want to make you:puke:

Ya Rob don't get me wrong I'm no old fuddy duddy, at one time I was quite an adventerous little party goer myself and I do like rock and roll and yes heavy metal too but this crap I just dont get, sounds like someone is just really pissed off and trying to make a statement of some sort, thing is they just havn't figured out what that statement is yet, sounds like they just want to act like they are evil, just what the world needs huh? Perhaps a little spiritual guidence is in order? The music in itself dosen't actually phase me it's just when it's shoved in my face as I mentioned it tends to get a bit annoying after about the third hour or so. Rock on:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:guns::guns::guitar::guitar: ...just get up real early while there all passed out and play some shiz kickin' music......something like Merle Haggard:laugh:

Back