Downieville Ride with PICS

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Thanks again you guys for another great day on two wheels!:beerchug: I havent been on those roads for awhile, isent that Marrysville road a blast down to Bullards Bar:super: ...heres some pics of the day

Downieville 08 004.jpg

Downieville 08 005.jpg

Downieville 08 002.jpg

Downieville 08 003.jpg

Downieville 08 008.jpg

Downieville 08 019.jpg

Downieville 08 011.jpg

Downieville 08 030.jpg

Downieville 08 017.jpg

:beerchug: V-Max 2 Busa...BossHound...Pardini...Greyrocket...OZZ2...:beerchug:....Nice Twisties today:cheerleader:

Downieville 08 015.jpg

Downieville 08 026.jpg

Downieville 08 018.jpg

Downieville 08 022.jpg

Downieville 08 025.jpg

Downieville 08 029.jpg

hey rob how many miles did you go today? i covered about 240 today there+ back to my pad :cheerleader:. i i got a bit to much sun on my face.

I had a Great Time Guys...........The 08 is Starting to Feel Very Comfortable to Me. Those Twisities were Very NICE :thumbsup:

What Ever Happened to John(Greyrocket) ???..........All I Ever Seen of Him was in My Mirrors :laugh:

I had a Great Time Guys...........The 08 is Starting to Feel Very Comfortable to Me. Those Twisities were Very NICE :thumbsup:

What Ever Happened to John(Greyrocket) ???..........All I Ever Seen of Him was in My Mirrors :laugh:
uh oh, here we go....game on!:fight::laugh:

Great Times!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I put 270 miles on my odometer. Time for some new rubber. I think Boss has me talked into the Qualifers instead of the Corsa 3's.

Was good to finally meet ya Greyrocket and to find out all those things Boss says about you aren't true, well all except the one about you being slow. :poke:

Lookin' forward to the next one.

i hit 130mph or so i was not into going fast today why i sat in back :beerchug: all so good to meet you russ

Last edited:
We were pulling in just as you all were pulling out. Continued on up to Gold Lake (6500') for a little challenge.

Downieville1.jpg

Downieville2.jpg

Downieville3.jpg

Back