MEN ONLY: what do you prefer?

MEN: WHAT DO YOU PREFER?

• Total voters
I like brunettes....I like them natural, with the carpet intact. If I wanted a 5 year old, I would hunt one down, I like a real women.........

Ron

Well, regardless of the hair color as long as they shut up it's all good.

I'm just sayin ... :whistle:

r8

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown

THATS MY MOTTO!!!!!!! but I say, "everytime I see a really HOT single girl, all I can think about is that somebody, somewhere is tired of putting up with her
SH!T!!!".

the truth of the matter is that the grass is rarely ever greener on the other side usually you top the hill and find bitter weed waiting on the other side.

I was married when I met Trish and she was single, I was 29 and was in an awful marriage (wife couldnt keep her legs closed). We were both able to acknowledge the fact that we were attracted to each other, in everyway two people could possibly be attracted to each other. But before we went our seperate ways to keep from doing something inappropriate I more or less made a promise to myself that if I ever got myself out of the mess I had gotten myself into, I would find her. So, 4 years later after I got moved in to my apartment and let the dust settle I accidently happened upon her on MYSPACE through one of my friends pages. Contact was made and the rest is history shall we say. I dont guess Im going anywhere with this but if you read my earlier post you know that I dont typically care for blondes but i can safely say that when you finally find the person your supposed to be with and you finally get it right, you wont care if she doesnt have any hair at all, youll just want to be in her presence, just to be next her because you know, thats where you should have been all along.

Last edited:
Back