What Kinda Truck Do You Prefer ?

I like my Dodge CTD. It has 75K miles on the ticker and zero problems. Towed this 5th wheel from AZ to CA up to Portland Oregon, and back across to NC and never once dropped below the speed limit on the big hills. I recommend finding a used one. You can get an 06 fully loaded for around $25K. Yes I know diesel fuel is more expensive however between the fuel mileage I get and the longevity of the motor, I think the price is worth it. I had the dealer change my spark plugs once on my Hemi and it cost almost $400.00. Upfront cost is less however so is the quality.

Spring Break 08 041.jpg

Last edited:
Since I aint buying any of them over my 71 F-100 I'll take this one.

Lamborghini LM002

Attachments

• lambo.bmp
    455.7 KB · Views: 556
Had to sell my Ford F250 SD Diesel but I loved it and will get another someday. :cheerleader:

mytruck.jpg

DSCF7093.jpg

Hey Brendan?? Kiss my :moon: :laugh:

Dodge all the way!!!!!!!!!

3779304_Truck_002.jpg

3779304_Truck_005.jpg

Whatever Brad... I bougt a 2000 dodge V10 gas, and after 50K, hadda put a rebuilt transmission in it.. fukk that! 2 grand later?:whistle:

and i do not beat on it! never hauled anything but the kids!

V10 sucks, but you can never go wrong with a Dodge Cummins Diesel. I have 62K miles and it has never been to the shop. Plus running a Banks Six Gun Tuner and those 35" Mitto Mud Grapplers I still get 18MPG.

Been a Chevy man most of my Adult life, But that Titan Crew Cab 4x4 is one tuff looking truck

Lots of great opinions here....my advice, match the truck with what you are looking to pull/haul/passengers etc.

I have a F250 crew cab Powerstroke with over 170k. This is my 2nd PSD, 1st one I sold just due to the need for more room.

Back