Unique busa paint job

Very nice. You guys missed it, Randy touched up the original pic to show what the frame would like if it was painted. Either way, I really like it!
beerchug.gif

i agree it would look good to have the frame blue with the silver slashes coming through the blue frame, however we have considered this in the past the only way to make the colors match would be to paint the frame and we have not had much luck with paint lasting on frames, it would look awsome for a season maybe two then it would have to be redone, most people can't afford that...

i agree it would look good to have the frame blue with the silver slashes coming through the blue frame, however we have considered this in the past the only way to make the colors match would be to paint the frame and we have not had much luck with paint lasting on frames, it would look awsome for a season maybe two then it would have to be redone, most people can't afford that...
I painted the frame covers that Chrome FX has they turned out good.

P1010100.JPG

I'm kinda partial to the factory paint. But as a job goes, it looks well-done.

Factory --:>
argue.gif
<:-- Custom

Thanks for the kind words we try to give our customers the best looking best quality paint jobs for their money. This paint job was $1600 turn key, he brought the bike in we tore it down, painted it and put it back together for $1600.

Nice, where'd that come from Area 51? I think I saw it on "Top secret UFO's" on Discovery. It was faster than the SR 71...

Back