Riders Before the Storm..ride pics

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Its been perfect weather all work week and then the weekend comes and rain, but we timed it perfect today and made it back about an hour or so before it hit so it turned out to be a great ride

Pardini showed up on his badazz 08 and BossHound and Ozz2 with there fat 109's:super: Thanks again guys for a another fun filled adventure on two wheels:beerchug:....heres a few pics

three orange bikes 020.jpg

three orange bikes 022.jpg

three orange bikes 024.jpg

three orange bikes 026.jpg

three orange bikes 025.jpg

three orange bikes 030.jpg

three orange bikes 031.jpg

three orange bikes 034.jpg

Nice pics bro. Had a blast today, thanks guys. :peace: Hey BossHound send me a message when you want to do that ride we talked about, or anytime, by the way nice bike man. :beerchug:

Had a Great Time OZZ #1 and OZZ #2. ???

I am just going to start calling you by your #'s from now on :laugh:

Of Course I am ALLWAYS #1 :bowdown:

James is a Really Good Rider #1. He was Slamming that 109 all over those Twisties. He Left Me behind a Few Times. Lot's of PEG SCRAPING goin on :super: :super:

Nic PICS #1 and Russ, You Need to Get a Different Color Bike. I know you want to be like ROBB and I but Getting the Same Color Bike was a little Too Much don't YA Think :whistle:

It was A Pleasure Riding with you Gentleman :bowdown:

Let's Get Some More Rides in Before the Season is Out !!!!!!!!! :down:

PS: "Where is Gene ?"

Last edited:
I am here, pissed off that I overslept and missed today's ride, been sick the last couple weeks and my sleeping schedule has gotten turned upside down and can't seem to get back on track.
:upside::upside::upside::upside::upside::upside:

Last edited:
Been having the same problem up here in CT. Can't seem to get the nice weather in the evenings or on the weekends. I'm gonna have to play hookie to get a descent day of riding in.:laugh:

Ozz, how do those cruiser bikes hang with the busa's in the twisties? I heard that the wider the back end the harder it is to set it on an edge...any input? 2hip

Ozz, how do those cruiser bikes hang with the busa's in the twisties? I heard that the wider the back end the harder it is to set it on an edge...any input? 2hip

Can't keep up with the Busa's, it's a little heavy in the turns. It does alright, once you get used to it you can really set it on edge, just a little slow to react, no whiping it in and out of turns. Did some serious peg draging today tring to keep up, they don't have to wait for me very offten. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics.

Looks like you guys had a great time, I get my busa in 2 weeks and was looking for a custom seat, I love the one with 1340r on it.
Can anyone tell me where they get it from

Thanks

Back