I was browsing and found this. Thought I'd share

I've looked at those a couple of times....the 05' re-do even comes with painted inners !!!! :super:

Hmmmm.......... :oldcool:

Damn, the shipping is even free. Is this with out shipping your plastics to them?

Our flipping firewall at work won't display the GIFs but displays everything else.

Maybe someone has the time to grab one or two (05 compatible) GIFs, convert it to JPG and post it here?

I just talk to Kyle at their office in Maine. He seemed pretty friendly and told me this:

On a scale of 1-10 compared to OEM is a 9.8
Their plastics are a half mm thinner than OEM
Their fit is exactly as the OEM.
They will sell their customers individual pieces if they crash providing they purchased an original set.
The plastic is shipped from Shanghi (SP) and takes about two weeks to reach your door from the date of purchase.

May be worth looking in to? If anyone purchases this stuff, we would love to hear from you.

I would go with caution on this one.... the thing that makes me give this a sideways look is the list of dates of Hayabusa they make plastic for...1996 to 2007.... 1999 was the first Busa! Sorry but I would love to see a report from someone known to this board about all this before I would buy... Just me but bells and red flags are going off in my world here on this one.

I would go with caution on this one.... the thing that makes me give this a sideways look is the list of dates of Hayabusa they make plastic for...1996 to 2007.... 1999 was the first Busa! Sorry but I would love to see a report from someone known to this board about all this before I would buy... Just me but bells and red flags are going off in my world here on this one.

Good Catch.

I just talk to Kyle at their office in Maine. He seemed pretty friendly and told me this:

On a scale of 1-10 compared to OEM is a 9.8
Their plastics are a half mm thinner than OEM
Their fit is exactly as the OEM.
They will sell their customers individual pieces if they crash providing they purchased an original set.
The plastic is shipped from Shanghi (SP) and takes about two weeks to reach your door from the date of purchase.

May be worth looking in to? If anyone purchases this stuff, we would love to hear from you.

sounds like the crap they sell on ebay since the origination place is the same...feedback I got from the gixxer guys is....don't waste your cash.

Plastics don't fit and the paint quality is beyond poor.

sounds like the crap they sell on ebay since the origination place is the same...feedback I got from the gixxer guys is....don't waste your cash.

Plastics don't fit and the paint quality is beyond poor.

From China. No surprise here. Chinese manufacturers are ALWAYS going to cut corners in order to reduce costs. They take pride in it. And we're just the stupid round-eye consumers.

Trust me on this one.

--Wag--

click the missing GIFs, they go to JPEGs :)

lE.jpg

they look great but i would have to get a SOLID review from someone on this forum before i decided to color swap. :whistle:

Back