Pics of the new bike

phatjoe

Registered
just got done installing the undertail on the bike today gotta give thanks to the fellas at custom sportbike concepts in orlando my friend was down there sat and picked it up for me matches the 04 red perfect
smile.gif

Mvc_390s.jpg

last 1 i know ima get pulled over for the illegal licence plate location but i didnt want to drill into the new undertail u mounted the carbon fiber lic braket under the ecu and hooked up the lic plate good to go
*patting myself on the back*
BTW im selling my old tg undertail i got the day before i got rid of my 03 ann busa im me
cool.gif

Mvc_392s.jpg

Awesome color match!! I love the look of that undertail!
beerchug.gif

Need some pics in the daylight though...

Dan

yeah i will i just got done at 9:40 and took the pics most def will do some day pics and add to the thread
thumbs-up.gif

How hard is the install on that undertail. I also have an 04 red Busa looking for an undertail and that is one I have been looking at. Looks great by the way

Looks great. I THINK, I couldn't really tell. Well maybe I could. No I couldn't. Yes I could. Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif
thanks for the props fellas i'm stunned that i didn't f#$k this install up
decklin this is for you
real easy to do basically you cut all the plastic underneath the tail and the rivets should line up without much negotiating dremmel works best
btw here is my tg undertail i was going to put in my 03 ann. orange busa the day i got my new one good to go holla

undertail1.jpg

Post some close up pics in the daylight, please. I am interested in this undertail but, have some modifications in mind and I am trying to figure out what I will be able to do to it. I would love to see one of the light assembly. What kind of bulbs does it hold? Part no. & etc...

Looks good, Phatjoe, but some daylight close-ups would be nice! How bright are the lights BTW? And could one of ICEMANN's light kits fit in the UFO undertail?

Sweet. I'd also like to see pics with the brake and blinkers on...

Back