Ran in Seattle

oneshot13

Registered
Ran a 10.52 @ 141.9 if I could just keep it down...

PRP.JPG

I really wanted to go to the drags this weekend but I had my son, and I also don't have a full set of leathers so I don't think I could have run anyways. Plus, I'm not much of a wheelie aficionado yet so I wouldn't be very fast out of the hole. I probably wouldn't run much quicker then an 11 or 12. Awesome time though! Maybe its time for a small swingarm extension? :thumbsup:

Not too bad. Keep practicing and your times will get better. 9 out of 10 of my passes on the busa have some sort of wheelie. Some big, some smaller. My best pass with a wheelie has been 10.12, but my overall best pass on the busa has been a 9.82 here at Portland.

And for clearification - the bottle on the side is not nitrous. It is for the air shifter. Mods include pipe, PCIII, front strap, and air shifter.

busa wheelie.jpg

busa wheelie-2.jpg

Last edited:
YIKES DUDES!!! How about a stretch and a strap? I've only had my tire come up once... but then again I am a WUSSY launcher..... I think I'd be cleanin out my drawers if my bike ever came up that high...

Good times though!! (my personal best is a 10.33 @ 141mph all motor)

Nice,, I really think all legit times should be on stock bikes (no extensions) It shows the skill
of the rider not just the motor.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

setting up your bike will get everything out of it that can be. just like having a race car, if you have 1000 hp but cant put it to the ground what good is it but if you set up your car ie suspension,tires etc you will maximize your vehicle. Same thing with a bike if you take advantage of what you can do to your bike it will be faster.

Back