Orange&Black Attack!...PICS

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Had a little get together with a couple of the brethren (Bosshound, Pardini) Robert and Russ for some twistie action with my NEW:muscle: 08! Yep i now am the proud owner of a new Busa so they had to take me out and initiate me:rulez:

been thinkin' about getting the 08 ever since Bosshound planted this idea about me getting one:goodidea: well anyway, can ya tell which one it is?:laugh:

what a great time i had riding with you guys today:beerchug: theres nothing better than a new bike and good riding buddies...and in that order i might add:laugh:

heres a few pics...the 08 Boulevard belongs to my brother James who just picked it up this week so in reality it was 4 oranges today you could see us coming from a mile away and everyone thought we worked for CalTrans:rofl:

three orange bikes 003.jpg

three orange bikes 002.jpg

three orange bikes 005.jpg

three orange bikes 016.jpg

three orange bikes 015.jpg

three orange bikes 008.jpg

three orange bikes 009.jpg

three orange bikes 007.jpg

Very Very nice. Bad thing is around here theres hardly any1 with a busa. The suzuki shop dealer shutdown about 1yr ago. I have to drive to lafayette to the dealer. But congrats on the new busa. I like the way u prioritize, bike 1st. lol

What a great day to be out on the back roads of Cali. Is it really Oct 25th? I've heard that the riding season is closed somewhere. :poke: Not here, the Pumkin Patch Riders were sweatin' it today. Life sucks! :rofl:

Very Very nice. Bad thing is around here theres hardly any1 with a busa. The suzuki shop dealer shutdown about 1yr ago. I have to drive to lafayette to the dealer. But congrats on the new busa. I like the way u prioritize, bike 1st. lol

thanks the_1:beerchug:

Even though they are All Orange and Black. The Middle One is Faster !!!!!!!!!!

Had a great Time Guys. I want to Personally thank my Good Friend John and Robb's Brother for going back to check on Me. They are TRUE FRIENDS that REALLY CARED if I Was Ok :whistle: You Would think the Leader of the Group would Care But OH WELL :poke:

I got PICS too but ROBB'S are Better ! Oh Yeah Robb ??? Congradulations for Picking the Exact Same Color BUSA as Mine :moon: I know Secretly You Want to be Me, but " Come On" Enough is Enough :rulez:

Let's Do it again Some Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

What a great day to be out on the back roads of Cali. Is it really Oct 25th? I've heard that the riding season is closed somewhere. :poke: Not here, the Pumkin Patch Riders were sweatin' it today. Life sucks! :rofl:

:laugh::laugh: ya it sucks to ride in the mountains in 80 degree temps in almost november, dang im hating NorCal right now:laugh:

Pumpkin Patch Riders... I laughed out loud, yo.!!!

:rofl:

Nice pix and looks like a great time!!

Thanks for sharing more great times from the No Snow Zone!!

:bowdown:

:poke:

Had a great Time Guys. I want to Personally thank my Good Friend John and Robb's Brother for going back to check on Me. They are TRUE FRIENDS that REALLY CARED if I Was Ok :whistle: You Would think the Leader of the Group would Care But OH WELL :poke:

I got PICS too but ROBB'S are Better ! Oh Yeah Robb ??? Congradulations for Picking the Exact Same Color BUSA as Mine :moon: I know Secretly You Want to be Me, but " Come On" Enough is Enough :rulez:

oh you are so very wrong my grasshopper...may the flees of a thousand camels find your tent:laugh:...they only went back for ya because they new that your orange busa was slow and they just wanted to make ya feel a little better about it...the real bad part that i dident tell ya was that Russ and Me each had accidently left our emergency brakes on the whole way up hwy88 which would meeeaan...YOUR ORANGE BUSA IS SLOWER! for some reason:poke::beerchug:

"Flees of a thousand Camels" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Truth is I Slowed Down beacause it was YOUR DAY Robb. I did'nt want to take any of your Thunder Away !!!!!!!!!!!

Let's do it again Fellows !!!!

Remember ROBB Next Time It Won't Be Your Day. So Bring Your "Hump" :poke:

PS: How is your Trans Shifting ?

:thumbsup:Game On...it actually got better as the day progressed, i think it will be ok, my Gen 1 did the same thing at first but was fine.....cant wait to ride again already :cheerleader:

I've always felt deep down that Harley guy's are more sensitive. Today was no exception. How reassuring it must have been to see the gray ponytailed Harley guy riding to your rescue ringing his bell. :laugh: You guys didn't leave any DNA evidence back there in the woods did ya? :rofl:

congrats on the new Busa Rob, looks like you guys had a good time today :thumbsup: Don't ya just hate this constant 80 degree weather?:laugh:

By the way John's little bell cracks me up and for some odd reason always reminds me of this song.
- Anita Ward - Ring my bell[/url]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on the new Busa Rob, looks like you guys had a good time today :thumbsup: Don't ya just hate this constant 80 degree weather?:laugh:

By the way John's little bell cracks me up and for some odd reason always reminds me of this song.
- Anita Ward - Ring my bell[/url]
:rofl:

How Ya Feelin there Gene ? Sure Missed a Good Ride. Hey, I got an Idea. There is an Orange/Black at PCP Motorsports..............:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Congratulations Rob, I guess that means you don't need my GenI suspension parts!
I'm happy 4U....hope I can squeeze in a ride with you guys before snow hits. Doyle

Img_0181_MtLassen.jpg

Anita Ward - Ring my bell

Thanks Gene!:beerchug:

:rofl:that is perfect Gene!! im gonna show him this he will crack up, i bet he even knows the dance :laugh:

Wow! Congratulations Rob, I guess that means you don't need my GenI suspension parts!
I'm happy 4U....hope I can squeeze in a ride with you guys before snow hits. Doyle

Thanks Doyle! Got all new parts now:laugh:just got it last night and today was my first ride and let me tell ya what, its my gixx but bigger, only put 200 miles on it so far but let me tell you, i dident ring its neck today but i did ride a spirited pace mostly on the twisties like you and me have rode, its impressive your gonna have to try it next time we ride...:beerchug:

Back