Eureka ride

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Here's a few pics I was able to shoot on the Eureka ride.

First I would like to thank Dennis ( BUSAWHIPPED ) for being the tourguide, Beautifull country, Nice roads and all around great guy. :bowdown:

And lets not forget the rest of that Busa Pack :cheerleader:

SEMI
BUSAPILOT08
TWOTONEVERT & JULIE
DEMMYM

Once I thawed out it was a very nice ride.

DEMMYM & BUSAPILOT08 headed out of Broken Arrow at 6:00 a.m.
(( 37 Degrees )) if you dont know what 37 degrees feels like at 85 mph let me share. ((( ITS DAMN COLD ))) :laugh:

000_1666.jpg

000_1657.jpg

000_1658.jpg

000_1660.jpg

000_1663.jpg

Looks like you all had a great time. Was 35 degrees here on Saturday morning when I needed to be leaving to get there in time for the ride. Tooo cold for my bones. I'll catch you all in the spring. Have a safe trip home.:thumbsup:

Great pics - recognize almost all in the pics - it is ridiculous when you know who is in the pics by the bike first, then the face...

Juli and I are home safe and fresh from a nap! :poke:

Anyway, thanks to Dennis for leading our little group. Thanks to Michael, Rick, Juli, Dennis, and Colen for meeting and having a great weekend. Here are our pics. This is Saturday morning as we wait for Michael(Demmym) and Rick(Busapilot08) to meet up with us.

Fall Eureka 001.jpg

Fall Eureka 002.jpg

We ate lunch in Ozark Arkansas. This was a pretty cool old building, guessing it to be an jail or courthouse.

Fall Eureka 009.jpg

While we were eating, a couple of guys came in, one with a Busa. I think I remember his name being Brian? Anyway, hopefully he will join the board hailing from Ft. Smith. :beerchug:

Fall Eureka 016.jpg

Michael, Dennis, and Rick trying to decide what to eat. Come on Juli, lets see that smiling face!

Fall Eureka 010.jpg

Fall Eureka 011.jpg

Fall Eureka 012.jpg

Back