Think i have a dirty injector

Shell hi test only,at least 3 tanks since the problem started.

Since the problem started there has been 1 thing out of the ordinary. The air has been exceptional the last 4 outings,50-60 degrees and 30.25-30.64 baro.
Hard to explain just how hard that 1st little stage is hitting.

Just for grins i am going to turn it down even more,.026 & .024 and leave the same 15 % map in it.

Wish the BEST for you brother & be SAFE! PLEASE keep us posted on the out come, very curious! :beerchug:

Got a tiny bit of testing in before the rain started. Much more normal air today 65 degrees baro was around 29.95. Hit the 1st stage in 2nd gear and both stages in 3rd,no detonation.Then i pulled both stages in 3rd,pulled strong. (stock gearing) Does not tell me much of anything.....sure was glad it ran well for a change.

Just think you must be right on the borderline on the tuneup..

I would suggest some dyno time
and back the tunup down if you are that close to the tipping point..

back some mag out, dump a bit more fuel in, back some N02 out or a combination of all 3.. You may need a "good air" map :)

Could be.
Didn't think i was that tight on the tune.
I really should get both of my bikes on the dyno. Extreme machines is only an hour away.

Couple pics

IM000323.jpg

Pressure sender,solenoids,wot switch

IM000379.jpg

Pressure gauge,heater switch,2nd stage arming switch,map switch is off to the right

IM000217_edited.jpg

Nozzles

IM000227_edited.jpg

First stage 12'' -3,2nd stage 8''-3

IM000196.jpg

Button for second stage

IM000701.jpg

Arming switch,1st stage

IM000294.jpg

Went back to the stock wheels since this pic

Try running CR10E NGK plugs. Make sure they are gapped correctly. Which way are you nozzles pointing? Looks like they are pointing towards the front of the bike.

That is a angled plate,they are tipped back and pointing to the front.
I have used your 2 hole plate,(pointing back)to tell the truth i didn't see much diff between them.

I will try the 10's

That is a angled plate,they are tipped back and pointing to the front.
I have used your 2 hole plate,(pointing back)to tell the truth i didn't see much diff between them.

I will try the 10's

Yea,you wouldnt see any difference in the 2 plates. Try the 10s and retard the timing 4 degrees when you spray. Get it on the dyno when the air is cooler.

Just to clarify.

Looking through my notes,as temps drop off i pull the jet back. For the next few weeks i will use a .026 & .024 or something close to it. Spray map is +15 from the base map. Pull 4 out and run the cr10's ?

Just to clarify.

Looking through my notes,as temps drop off i pull the jet back. For the next few weeks i will use a .026 & .024 or something close to it. Spray map is +15 from the base map. Pull 4 out and run the cr10's ?

Correct,try it in the configuration. Just like Mr. Biscuit stated. I think you have a borderline map.

Back