Show off your ink

tat.jpg

I can pull it off the website here is a link monkeybones you have to click on Mike G at the bottom and go to tattoo's and mine is number 21 i can't get it off the website for some reason. that is one of four it is very very detailed

here are mine and busawife's tattoos!

Both of mine are Tigers, I love tigers to no end. Both were done in Singapore at a place called Galaxy Tattoo.

busawife's was done by our friends shop in Bellingham, WA. Bryan is the man, and I plan on going back to his shop to get more done... when time and money are both there :laugh:

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1526.jpg

DSCN1525.jpg

DSCN1523.jpg

DSCN1522.jpg

I can pull it off the website here is a link monkeybones you have to click on Mike G at the bottom and go to tattoo's and mine is number 21 i can't get it off the website for some reason. that is one of four it is very very detailed

That artist does some sick azz work!!!

here is my first tat and number 2 is on the way...this is fresh...ps the wart at the top is gone now

Waconda,Il. wow I haven't thought of or heard of that town in years. I used to deliver parts to West Side Tractor there..........

That artist does some sick azz work!!!

he is honestly one of the best tattoo artist around i know everybody says there artist is the best but those pictures speak for them self i wish i could pull the pictures and post them up here I will try and find some I think I snap a couple he did two of mine and my stepdad's whose I think it crazy good looking. The plus side of my tat's through him I got them done for free 99:thumbsup:

oh yeah isnt that over on 12 next to victor ford...us waucondians are still around...we are known as studs...and/or hicks either one it works :rofl:

Back