Bagster pics

map

Registered
Does anyone have pics of a 06 Blue&Silver with bagster tank cover and bag?If so where did you purchase from and how long did it take to recieve? Thanks

I don't have one, but look at the Pashnit website. I believe he has some good pics of one on his bike. It's blue and silver, but i'm not sure of the year

I don't have an 06 blue, but I do have an 08 blue. I got my bagster from Goldenchild ( board sponsor ). Great guy to deal with, and the price was right. Give him a PM. He was having computer problems a few days ago, so be patient if you don't get a fast reply. Normally he responds very quickly.
PS- Took over a month, Most are made to order from my understanding.

downsized_0816081157.jpg

downsized_0816081157a.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have an 06 blue, but I do have an 08 blue. I got my bagster from Goldenchild ( board sponsor ). Great guy to deal with, and the price was right. Give him a PM. He was having computer problems a few days ago, so be patient if you don't get a fast reply. Normally he responds very quickly.
PS- Took over a month, Most are made to order from my understanding.

Just curious, how much are they?

Bagster can be quick or they can be slow..I have gotten them back in 21 days,30 days 60 days and have been waiting over 6 months now for one custom special order...They take lots of vacations...

cost is around $300 for bag and tank protector... very well made item however.. you do get what you pay for however... (at least IMO)...

I ordered mine from rideaddict.com on August 17 and they were delivered Today, September 2. I believe they would have been here yesterday except it was a holiday.

I can't wait to get them installed, but it will probably be Saturday :)

P1050326.jpg

Pashnit's is a '00

I'm a big fan of this product, great item! They are pricey as mentioned, around $150/150 for the bra/bag combo. You can choose from several tank bag options (including one that'll hold your pet :laugh: ).

It is a French product though, and color matched, so as Daniel mentioned, it may take awhile to get. I was always told at least a month if not in stock here in the states. Daniel has them, and also Fero at RideAddict.com is another dealer based in LA.

I have the smallest tank bag too. The large ones were way to big for me. Plus with small one, I can lay down on the bike while riding, plus still be able hang off enough to drag my knees. (big bags get in the way of that).

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

Img_2690-Ceilo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have pics of a 06 Blue&Silver with bagster tank cover and bag?If so where did you purchase from and how long did it take to recieve? Thanks

Here is your New Bagster Setup..looks cool in person too..Thanks for the business

Ebay Inventory 2381.jpg

Ebay Inventory 2382.jpg

Ebay Inventory 2384.jpg

Back