NE Oklahoma Ride tommorrow.

The original site of Fort Gibson.

Fort Gibson Ride 016.jpg

Fort Gibson Ride 017.jpg

Fort Gibson Ride 019.jpg

There were no dam dam tours!

Dam them! Well, it's a dam shame, I say.

:laugh:

Wow...we're really gettin' a lot of mileage out of that, aren't we?

Looks like you had a great time. I'll be out there one day to ride with you guys.

You OK peeps are more than just 'OK'. :bowdown:

Dam them! Well, it's a dam shame, I say.

:laugh:

Wow...we're really gettin' a lot of mileage out of that, aren't we?

Looks like you had a great time. I'll be out there one day to ride with you guys.

You OK peeps are more than just 'OK'. :bowdown:

Thanks Bro, I still want to get out to your area and turn some miles.

Thanks Bro, I still want to get out to your area and turn some miles.

Absolutely fantastic pix, too, brother. Well done! The weather there rivals ours today. Nice!

You're welcome to come here. We have learned our hospitality from our brothers east-of-here.

Just let me know when, and I'll get the red carpet cleaned in anticipation of your arrival.

:beerchug:

Absolutely fantastic pix, too, brother. Well done! The weather there rivals ours today. Nice!

You're welcome to come here. We have learned our hospitality from our brothers east-of-here.

Just let me know when, and I'll get the red carpet cleaned in anticipation of your arrival.

I have no doubt you would do exactly that. Juli and I trying to plan now. :thumbsup:

I have no doubt you would do exactly that. Juli and I trying to plan now. :thumbsup:

Look me up if you need some assistance in putting your itinerary together. Whatever I can do, please know that you can count on me to make it happen.

:cheerleader:

Look me up if you need some assistance in putting your itinerary together. Whatever I can do, please know that you can count on me to make it happen.

:cheerleader:

Thank you Sir. You will be one of the first to know when we head that way. :thumbsup:

Nice ride and a nice group of guys, :beerchug: Eric and Rick it was nice meeting you.

Thanks for the pics James, Next time I will bring a camera so we can get some shots of you. :poke:

Gonna do my best to make it to Eureka next weekend. Ride out in the morning ( BRRRR )
Meet up with you guys somewhere there, Then ride back. Told the wife I would take her to the Hockey game the same day as Eureka. Looks like an all day on the bike day. :cheerleader:

Nice ride and a nice group of guys, :beerchug: Eric and Rick it was nice meeting you.

Thanks for the pics James, Next time I will bring a camera so we can get some shots of you. :poke:

Gonna do my best to make it to Eureka next weekend. Ride out in the morning ( BRRRR )
Meet up with you guys somewhere there, Then ride back. Told the wife I would take her to the Hockey game the same day as Eureka. Looks like an all day on the bike day. :cheerleader:

You say that like its a bad thing. "All day on the bike, dam". :laugh:

Back