IMO FULL SYSTEM
1 COSTS NOT MUCH MORE THAN TWO CANS
2 BETTER PERFORMANCE THAN SLIP-ONS
3 NO PCIII REQUIRED ON K8
4 HUGE WEIGHT SAVINGS
SEEM LIKE A NO BRAINER IMO

Hi,

Full exhaust...every ponie counts!!! guns.gif

This dyno compares the 05 Busa with the 06 ZX14 with the same mods ( except air filter)

Less weight, improve handling also and + HP...New bike with the full exhaust system...

Regards,

dynozzr14ARATA.jpg

I HAVE 2 BROCK SIDE WINDERS. ONE ON MY RACE BIKE AND ONE ON MY GIRLS RACE BIKE AND LOVE THEM BOTH. BUT WHEN IT CAME TO PURCHASING A FULL SYSTEM FOR MY 2008 I CHOSE THE YOSHIMERA FULL SYSTEM BECAUSE THE BROCK SYSTEM BUNG DOES NOT FIT THE STOCK OXYGEN SENSOR WICH WITH THE CLOSED LOOP ON THE 08 WILL SELF ADJUST WITH OUT A POWER COMMANDER. I CALLED BROCK AND WAS TOLD A POWER COMMANDER AND A BOSCH OXYGEN SENSOR WOULD BE NEEDED BECAUSE THE THREADS DON'T MATCH THE STOCK O2 SENSOR THREADS ON THERE SYSTEM.I DON'T KNOW WHAT BROCK'S REASONING WAS BEHIND THAT CHOICE.I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GONE WITH THE BROCK BUT I FIGURE IT WOULD HAVE COST ANOTHER 4 TO 5 HUNDERED BUCKS.

I HAVE 2 BROCK SIDE WINDERS. ONE ON MY RACE BIKE AND ONE ON MY GIRLS RACE BIKE AND LOVE THEM BOTH. BUT WHEN IT CAME TO PURCHASING A FULL SYSTEM FOR MY 2008 I CHOSE THE YOSHIMERA FULL SYSTEM BECAUSE THE BROCK SYSTEM BUNG DOES NOT FIT THE STOCK OXYGEN SENSOR WICH WITH THE CLOSED LOOP ON THE 08 WILL SELF ADJUST WITH OUT A POWER COMMANDER. I CALLED BROCK AND WAS TOLD A POWER COMMANDER AND A BOSCH OXYGEN SENSOR WOULD BE NEEDED BECAUSE THE THREADS DON'T MATCH THE STOCK O2 SENSOR THREADS ON THERE SYSTEM.I DON'T KNOW WHAT BROCK'S REASONING WAS BEHIND THAT CHOICE.I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GONE WITH THE BROCK BUT I FIGURE IT WOULD HAVE COST ANOTHER 4 TO 5 HUNDERED BUCKS.
Has anyone tried welding the proper bung on a Brocks' and using the stock sensor and no PC III? dunno.gif

AHHHHHH!!

Full system all the way thumb_up.gif

Am i hearing right no Power Commander on a K8 busa, even if I go from a 4-1 exhaust? Please advise. My bike will be here in about a week.

Anyone care to explain what the numbers are all about? 4-1 / 4-2-1-2?
4-1 4 pipes from the engine that feed into 1 pipe - single side exhaust

4-2 4 pipes that feed into 2 - dual exhaust

4-2-1 4 pipes from engine that feed into 2, into 1 pipe - single side exhaust

4-2-1-2 4 pipes from engine that feed into 2 pipes into 1 pipe & back to dual exhaust

Go full Hindle titanium - 7 pounds & great sound

We unfortunately I am only cans right now. I am trying to find a good 4-2 system before I get the full... At least the cans were free. smile.gif

I just found a sweet deal on a full Yosh TRS New in box 400.00 WITH SHIPPING, There are deals out there if you can be patient. Check out  Item number: 250263416317 (EBAY) currently listed from a trusted seller Full carbon Yosh will sell for under 500.00. I live for finding the best deals. I would suggest you get a K&N if decide to go Full.

I put a full system on my 06 ( with a lot of help from a friend who had done several) and loved it. I think I will go for slip-ons this time though just for the ease of installation. I am more into sport touring though, so an extra 6/8 H.P. will not be much to me.

The only exhaust to have!! [URL="
[/URL]

Don't forget these as well [URL="
[/URL]

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back