Better?

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Alright gentlemen, I'm done w/ it...inputs?

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

Looks good... the only thing that makes me nervous are thoughs little d-rings. Like i said, watch the road good and check on it every gas stop to make sure all is well. :thumbsup:

Looks better to me too.
I would still screw 2 2X4's against the wheels to the floor.
The tires won't slide out to the side that way.
You have 1 piece of wood already, all you need is one more and a few screws.
Keep them small and the trailer floor won't show.

JMO

Looks better to me too.
I would still screw 2 2X4's against the wheels to the floor.
The tires won't slide out to the side that way.
You have 1 piece of wood already, all you need is one more and a few screws.
Keep them small and the trailer floor won't show.

JMO

In a hotel, eating out of a can...gonna have to ruff this one...I do appreciate your expertise!

I hear you brother.
The back wheel was the one that always moved on me when I did it like that.
You could measure and get a 2X4 cut to go from each side of the wheel to the wall of the trailer. That would also stop it moving. Home Depot etc would cut one for you. Just wedge them in, no screws.

Here is my test:
Would you feel comfortable with siiting on the floor of the trialer with your back against the wall. and putting your feet on the bottom of the back wheel and trying to move it towards the other side? If not then you know what I am talking about.
From the look of it, I could move it over, and then she could come down. (Only speak from experience here. I had one fall when hooked up just like you have it.....OUCH.

Last edited:
Here is my test:
Would you feel comfortable with siiting on the floor of the trialer with your back against the wall. and putting your feet on the bottom of the back wheel and trying to move it towards the other side? If not then you know what I am talking about.
From the look of it, I could move it over, and then she could come down. (Only speak from experience here. I had one fall when hooked up just like you have it.....OUCH.

Mmmm, honestly, I've got all the slack out and then tightened...don't see how the rear would scoot over. I still have some luggage to load...maybe they could substitute for 2x4's...:rofl:

I'd use a chock that locks the front wheel in place then you would only need two straps.:whistle:

Back