Luggage options

Just curious, whats up with referring to yourself in the 3rd person all the time? Is this an old joke I missed? Every time I see one of your posts I'm distracted from the point. It is unusual to say the least, but I haven't seen anyone slam you for it. I'm not going to either, but I am always left wondering what I missed. I'm pretty curious on how these bags mount too. I'd like some hard bags, but haven't come to terms with myself over all the bracketry left behind when they're off the bike. I can see why you can't use saddlebags. Would you just mount these occasionally for longer trips?

Pipe would just mount these for longer trips and remove locally.

As for your other question; Pipe has no idea what your talking about. :poke:

Gotcha. I need to get a close look at some of these. It'll probably be spring bash before I get a chance. Good luck on whatever way you choose and post some close-ups of the brackets if you can. Thx

Gotcha. I need to get a close look at some of these. It'll probably be spring bash before I get a chance. Good luck on whatever way you choose and post some close-ups of the brackets if you can. Thx

No problem.
If Pipe does anything he will post up pictures for all to see.

Just curious, whats up with referring to yourself in the 3rd person all the time? Is this an old joke I missed? Every time I see one of your posts I'm distracted from the point. It is unusual to say the least, but I haven't seen anyone slam you for it.

George likes his chicken spicey

Feel free to put up pics as well.
Pipe never tires at lovely pics. :rulez:
One minute, sir!

The bag in the pic has about 4 years on it and about 35000+++ miles!
They do fade but oh well!

wheels%20pics%20020.jpg

Here's some more Mr. Pipe. This is one our members, Raydog's bike. :thumbsup:

Img_9197_Harley_busa.jpg

Img_9202_busa.jpg

Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When my bride rides, she brings more supplies than a Campfire girl troop, so this worked for me.

'Just set them on and go. No brackets. I notched the connector piece of material to clear the seat latch.

rear.JPG

side.JPG

top.JPG

Back