WI/upper Midwest-east Meet & Greet

Damn I was at the meet and greet and theres no pics of me...lol Oh well maybe next time I'll stay longer and bug you Firedog...

i can't even find the damn pictures lol i'm too retarded

nvm i found them DURR are you just naturally bad with a camera or is the camera not the greatest? I kid of course

Last edited:
Now I can finally show you LADIES how to throw a real frickin' Cheese Party! woo-hoo!:thumbsup:

*i like my cheese smoked:whistle:*

1216781948_l.jpg

Dude, what's with that jacket. That is the same one Chase wears.
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Man I am so dead.:poke:

Scar, you will understand when you get here. I can't divulge all of our secrets. :laugh::whistle::laugh:

Mid 60's on Saturday, chance of rain on Friday. Nothing for Sunday yet.
But this is Wisconsin, if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change.:rofl:

Mid 60's on Saturday, chance of rain on Friday. Nothing for Sunday yet.
But this is Wisconsin, if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change.:rofl:

Ah, yes...thanks for the reminder. :laugh:

As long as you dont mind riding with a "-" in front of the number that denotes the temperature you'll be fine:laugh:

I got my long johns out already since I couldnt order the lined Icon ridn jeans in time, lol. too bad they dont make grip warmers for bars like mine:moon: i could have waffle-hands:rofl:

more pics 002.jpg

Update: if you are planning on attending the Meet n Greet and would like to have a place to crash Saturday night in WI so you dont have to ride back home in the cold, please PM either Firedog or Me so we have a head-count on how many straw pillows I need to go buy:laugh: j/k but PM us, seriously-lots of extra rooms n beds; not the fold-out plastic ones with air-matresses either!

Hope to see alot of new, and some old faces next week!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Last edited:
Friday night is also available for sleeping quarters if you plan on coming early for the breakfast ride.

T-5 and counting...

See you Friday night at Midway, Fire...

I'm bringing my thermals in addition to all the other warmer things I can think of...

:cheerleader:

Make sure you have a good THICK ridn jacket dude-some Under Armor might be good idea...mebbe some turtleneck sweaters :poke:

Make sure you have a good THICK ridn jacket dude-some Under Armor might be good idea...mebbe some turtleneck sweaters :poke:

Dayum....brrr!!!

:whistle:

Thanks for the head's-up, brother...I'm all over it.

Saw my first snow this morning...it was 6500'+ up in Reno...yep...it snowed last night.

Crazee.

Hey all...

Big D asked me to post up a Breakfast place.

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe. :colgate:

1783 N. Milwaukee, Libertyville, IL
Ph. 847.247.7777

Link: Wildberry Restaurant of Libertyville near Chicago offering gourmet breakfasts, pancakes, fresh baked breads, panini sandwiches and so much more.

If you use Google it shows it not in the Location it should be at. (Mapquest better.)

It's on the South West Corner of Peterson Road / Rt. 137 (Also known as Buckley Road, East of Milwaukee Road) and Milwaukee Road / Rt. 21. If you're comming off the Expressway 294 at Rt. 137 you head West for about 2 miles.

:thumbsup:

Back