Captain's house new guest

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
I am going to have a new friend come along. She is a motor officer from Germany. Several German officers are here on an exchange program. Thought it would be a nice gesture to invite her to go on the Friday ride. It only took her 2 seconds or less to say yes.
She gave up the other planned events to go on the ride, and maybe hang out Friday night.

Very cool! Too bad im going to miss it now!

???

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

Yes, a German police officer rides a BMW at work and a Yamaha 900 off duty. Will have pics after the ride to Captains's on Friday.

:beerchug: Nice work, Steve!

I'm sure everyone's going to have a great time! ...oRg style.

:bowdown:

German girl?? She's gonna outdrink all of you, I know that right now, don't even try to hang with her she will hurt you bad. It's part of the German :rulez:

Good luck to you guys that are able to make it. Let the rest of us know how that works out :rofl::rofl:

Im german descent. Ill hang. This could get intresting. I need a watermelon and three pints of everclear. See yall friday.

:beerchug: Nice work, Steve!

I'm sure everyone's going to have a great time! ...oRg style.

:bowdown:
Perhaps you should tell them to hold off on the .Org good time... at least until she can acclimate to them... You know it's been a bit squirrely around here lately. :laugh::whistle:

There will be no drinking at this event!:whistle:

:laugh:

Right!

Damn Jager! :rofl: Please, for me guys, get Doug completely hammered on the stuff and be sure to get video of him trying to function :please: For me? :please::please::please:

Damn Jager! :rofl: Please, for me guys, get Doug completely hammered on the stuff and be sure to get video of him trying to function :please: For me? :please::please::please:

I think we will have a hard time getting doug to kick back and drink a few with the crew, but I'll do my best!:whistle:

Back