Whitele home ok

Great meeting you Peter...I suspect I'll get to ride with you next spring and I hope you heal quickly :)

they're saying 12weeks to heal cuz of my old age.. told them ya sure you're not mixing me up w/rock or randy?? :laugh:

nice to meet you too michelle! :beerchug:

Here are some pictures of your bike after your modifications...

DSC09250.jpg

DSC09252.jpg

DSC09253.jpg

DSC09254.jpg

DSC09255.jpg

DSC09256.jpg

DSC09258.jpg

DSC09261.jpg

DSC09262.jpg

I like this one, it reminds me of those VW bug's that have the little fake flowers in them...
DSC09263.jpg

Staged to get washed and put in the garage...

I have a bar end in my garage collection. I gave most of my spare parts to sean. if you want it let me know....

Sent the bar end my way, I will put it on. Does anyone have a stator cover left over from their woodcraft upgrade????

How about a stock pipe, just need the left side. If Peter upgrades, he can send them back to you.

I think steve has a stock pipe. (the college guy lol) I'll pm him...
pm me your addy...

they're saying 12weeks to heal cuz of my old age.. told them ya sure you're not mixing me up w/rock or randy?? :laugh:

nice to meet you too michelle! :beerchug:

old you say? you need some pirate jokes to get you laughing? Perhaps a nice pat on the back for being such a fun guy?

:laugh:

ow!ow!ow! :rofl:

careful about pirates, rock was saying something about butt-pirates.....

thanks you guys for helping out the disabled....:beerchug:

Peter I have a Left muffler and Mirror for ya, give me a call this weekend.
Loomis.

Great to get to talk to you Peter... You do talk more when you aren't riding... Hope you heal soon... drink lots of MILK!

Take care... P.S. I have some stock cans if you need em...

The Hayabusa hospital has a clutch lever I can send. Ted pm your addy to me and I'll send it to you. Glad Whitele was not hurt bad. Omar gave me a hard time after my spill, as soon as I got back from the hospital I was doing this to my busa.:laugh:

IMG00314.jpg

glad you made it home safe and didnt get hurt any worse. Heal up fast:beerchug:

+700,000,000,000 (that's seven hundred billion, btw).

:laugh:

Keep us up-to-date on your recovery!!

PS: If you're doing the 'parts is parts' repair, I've got a small number of items which might interest you (from my 06LE). Nose fairing, exhaust, stock levers, rotator clamps; maybe more??

Last edited:
This is what I have so far for Peter's bike.

Bar end - from Rock
Lever - from Hal
Left mirror and exhaust can - from Loomis

now just need a stator cover and that will cover the hard parts.

I'm not sure what Peter is going to do with the soft parts (plastics).

Scar, what conditin is the Nose fairing in?

Back