**ping** nitrous gawdz

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Hey There Guruo's, I need some N2O Map "set up" and help :please: .......
The bike; 08 Busa, Brocks exhaust(full w/ah), PC3 brocks "street map". I have a "DRY KIT" im in the middle of installing(about 40-50hp kit), But still a little foggy as to whats the best way to add fuel? On other dry kits i've done i have just relyed on the Air Box Sensor to add the fuel. But now that im NOT really just "FOGGING" the air box(SPRAYING RIGHT DOWN THE T/B) i know i need some other method...ie, PC3 MAP? So im looking for some advice and or help on the PC3. NOW, i know most people are going to say "TAKE IT TO A DYNO AND HAVE A MAP MADE"....I'm "REALLY" trying to AVOID THIS :banghead:
?1. Does anyone have a decent map that will get me "CLOSE"(i know how to tune for nos, ie reading plugs, pull timing out, ect...)?
?2. With the map im currently running, would just bumping up face plate bars be enough?
?3. How do you guyz set your PC3's up to be able to switch between (2) maps on the fly(so too speak)?

Just to clarify Guys, im no :newbie: when it comes to " The spray", However im just not "up to par" on the pc3 "MAP TUNING" and or capabilities of it?
Any And All "HELP" would be "Greatly Appreciated" AND VERY NEEDED :thumbsup: :beerchug:

WOW, Why have a "NITROUS SECTION" when, obviously NO ONE looks in here ??? :banghead: Wonder if i should just RE-POST in the "General Bike" section?

Hey There Guruo's, I need some N2O Map "set up" and help :please: .......
The bike; 08 Busa, Brocks exhaust(full w/ah), PC3 brocks "street map". I have a "DRY KIT" im in the middle of installing(about 40-50hp kit), But still a little foggy as to whats the best way to add fuel? On other dry kits i've done i have just relyed on the Air Box Sensor to add the fuel. But now that im NOT really just "FOGGING" the air box(SPRAYING RIGHT DOWN THE T/B) i know i need some other method...ie, PC3 MAP? So im looking for some advice and or help on the PC3. NOW, i know most people are going to say "TAKE IT TO A DYNO AND HAVE A MAP MADE"....I'm "REALLY" trying to AVOID THIS :banghead:
?1. Does anyone have a decent map that will get me "CLOSE"(i know how to tune for nos, ie reading plugs, pull timing out, ect...)?
?2. With the map im currently running, would just bumping up face plate bars be enough?
?3. How do you guyz set your PC3's up to be able to switch between (2) maps on the fly(so too speak)?

Just to clarify Guys, im no :newbie: when it comes to " The spray", However im just not "up to par" on the pc3 "MAP TUNING" and or capabilities of it?
Any And All "HELP" would be "Greatly Appreciated" AND VERY NEEDED :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Hey brother,
I'll take a crack at answering your questions.... .

1. Contact brocks, and give them your specs and they should be able to provide you a map that's close.
2. I'm not a expert on this by any means...but I would say no, since it's more of a direct shot into the engine. fogging the box looses 10-15%, and by the time the nos reaches the engine the air's not as cold... so on and so forth with the differences in dilivery systems... I know deffinetly that there is someone else that can answer this one better than me...
3. dont quote me on it but,,,,power commander makes a 'USB hub" that has a little switch on it that allows ya to switch between two maps...

Last edited:
Hey brother,
I'll take a crack at answering your questions.... .

1. Contact brocks, and give them your specs and they should be able to provide you a map that's close.
2. I'm not a expert on this by any means...but I would say no, since it's more of a direct shot into the engine. fogging the box looses 10-15%, and by the time the nos reaches the engine the air's not as cold... so on and so forth with the differences in dilivery systems... I know deffinetly that there is someone else that can answer this one better than me...
3. dont quote me on it but,,,,power commander makes a 'USB hub" that has a little switch on it that allows ya to switch between two maps...

Thx For replying :bowdown: (was starting too wonder if anyone looked in here???) Yea bro thats a GOOD idea about contacting "BROCK" for a NOS MAP :thumbsup: I also was checking that HUB SWITCH OUT......looks pretty cool!! I wonder how "fast" it switches maps, like if i was to say wire it up off a bosh relay so that when i "SMASHED THE KIT", it would THEN switch to the NOS map? I'll have to do some more digging i guess :banghead: ........AGAIN BROTHER, Thx for replying and the help :beerchug:

over my head. im jsut gonna have it tuned on the pc3 on a dyno to make sure its safe.

Thats definitely the "BEST" route to take :rulez: , But i dont have the cash right now to through at a dyno tuner, BESIDES that, i haven't really found one around here i TRUST a whole lot :banghead: So that leaves me doing the "Baller on a Budget" way :laugh: ( i'll figure something out)
Thx for the reply :beerchug:

Im planning a 40 shot dry with the direct shot rail in. Been suggested to me to get the PC hub and have a custom map done for running NOS. Going to wire the nos arm and PC hub map switch together... NOS with lean out = TROUBLE.

As mentioned,spraying straight down the throttle bores has little in common with a more conventional dry shot. I would not even try to help you with a map.

Better get an ignition module to go along with the hub and map switch.

Thats definitely the "BEST" route to take :rulez: , But i dont have the cash right now to through at a dyno tuner, BESIDES that, i haven't really found one around here i TRUST a whole lot :banghead: So that leaves me doing the "Baller on a Budget" way :laugh: ( i'll figure something out)
Thx for the reply :beerchug:

with no tuning, but thirst for nitrous, just run it to your airbox withought your tubes for stack, and run it til u get cash for tuning. what im doing, and its working well. im running hte 30hp jets

Last edited:
with no tuning, but thirst for nitrous, just run it to your airbox withought your tubes for stack, and run it til u get cash for tuning. what im doing, and its working well. im running hte 30hp jets

Ya bro i feel ya, i ran a 60hp kit on my Z12R that way(FOGGING THE AIRBOX), and it hit's like a 7yr old school girl :laugh:
CHEVELLE, i KNOW all about "DRY" vrs "WET" and differences! And as far as Pulling Timming out, i will wait and "READ" my Plugs First. Believe ME bro, im NO ROOKIE when it comes to N2O, like i mentioned above.....Just trying to get a Semi close N2O map and tune from there :beerchug: Which i think i got it covered now, Brock is working with me. Thx for the replys :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ya bro i feel ya, i ran a 60hp kit on my Z12R that way(FOGGING THE AIRBOX), and it hit's like a 7yr old school girl :laugh:
CHEVELLE, i KNOW all about "DRY" vrs "WET" and differences! And as far as Pulling Timming out, i will wait and "READ" my Plugs First. Believe ME bro, im NO ROOKIE when it comes to N2O, like i mentioned above.....Just trying to get a Semi close N2O map and tune from there :beerchug: Which i think i got it covered now, Brock is working with me. Thx for the replys :thumbsup:

Good to hear eveythings on going well for ya! :beerchug:

If it was hitting like a school girl something is wrong.... I run a girly .036 in the 12 and it hits pretty good. Being 155 lb. helps :laugh:

IM000307.jpg

If it was hitting like a school girl something is wrong.... I run a girly .036 in the 12 and it hits pretty good. Being 155 lb. helps :laugh:

IM000307.jpg

Well it might have been do to nozzle placement? I'm im willing to bet bet it has more to do with my 250lb FAT:moon: vr's your 155lbs azz :laugh: :beerchug:
BTW, NICE 12 brother :bowdown:

IM000307.jpg

i know what you mean! im 130lbs! im on 30hp shot, but doing the 40hp shot when i get tuned. cant wait for that hit.

Back