Powers Pics of the Bash

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
I'm going to get my post count up and start posting some pictures.

I didn't take as many as normal, especially pictures while on the run. Anyway, if anyone see a pic of themselves and want the high res version, just PM me your email address and I will send it your way.

Here you go....

Monica and Maddie ready for the Friday ride (Cherahola skyway here we come!)

DSC09121.jpg

The few, the brave, the hooligans that braved the weather to ride the Cherahola...

DSC09123.jpg

(we had little to no rain on our trip to Alcoa - Hooters for lunch)

DSC09124.jpg

Very once in a while we will let something other than a Busa (ZX14) to ride with us, it just leads them to the light

Pappy making some comment that would probably get me banned from the board if I repeated it...

DSC09125.jpg

Last edited:
During the time I was taking this shot... we saw a pretty good accident...

DSC09142.jpg

A bike riding two up was trying to turn left trying to beat the yellow light, while a car going straight through the intersection trying to beat the yellow light collided. The car won. The riders flew over the car, the bike discentigrated, they landed after a little bounce. The male rider (driver) got up, the female passenger wasn't moving. The EMT's were quick in responding, not a very good thing to see. Hope they were not hurt too bad...

Some hooligan burning up a tire. It was going to be changed, so why not burn it off...

I will not mention who was doing the little burnout, but you might be able to tell since he is on his tippy toes...

DSC09175.jpg

Back