new to hayabusa.org

adamwoodham1

Registered
just wanted 2 say hello 2 every 1from what i can see the hayabusa world is a tight bunch im new to the sport bike crew i used 2 have a custom 06 honda shadow 750 so its been quite a jump man do these bikes have some power .my name is adam woodham im from lake city florida i have a 2008 hayabusa blue/black the i have had for about 4 months it has some mods um where do u start power command,inigtion module ,full yosh r-77 system ,lowered 1" in the front 3" in the back .powdercoated blk wheels an rearset ,all the stickers removed,vortex leversand gas cap,hotbodiesblk out taillights ,double bubble windscreen,exoticycles 6" stretch links ,denso plugs. i think thats it if not o-well an im wanting 2 got 2 the strip just wondering if any1 goes dragracing that i could talk 2 i have alot of ? i tryed lunching yesterday an its not east shifting with ur feet behide u plus i got tunnel an panic an didnt even hit the FRONT brake an came very close 2 eating a fence so if any1 has helpful feed back it would.could be a life saver maybe even a school thak you for all ur time ADAM WOODHAM

100_0581.jpg

100_0582.jpg

100_0584.jpg

100_0585.jpg

busa1 (2).jpg

:welcome: did you mention the mirror block offs ? Great looking ride. My only advise beyond maybe investing in a shifter is never , ever buy the black model :whistle:

Welcome to the best Busa board on the planet!

You will find a wealth of quality info here...along with some great people!

Welcome to the madness and to the best bike family anywhere.

Congrats on a sweet, sweet ride!

:beerchug:

Welcome! Nice bike. There are guys here who can answer most of your questions. You may want to start a thread in the appropriate section with your question to get the ball rolling!

Nice bike; welcome to the boards! Are you using a voice activated typing program or---?

thaks for the great welcoming :thumbsup: nope no voice just the 1s in my head hahaha an they say take the day off an ride the bike lol

Welcome, Nice looking bike. TOOOOOOO bad you didnt get the fastest Busa, which are the Orange and Black ones. :lol: :welcome:

Back