Reflections of Myrtle Beach...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got my pics in...OK I was loafing...Enjoy...I did..."STUNNAH" being flexed by the females...
evil.gif

stunnah_with_3_girls_posing.jpg

The "STUNGUN" has more uses than just Chopping Heads...It's true purpose...Where the "STUNGUN" goes females will follow...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087265075 -->

2_girls_on_the_stungun.jpg

We went to the water park while we were there and the "Great One" found a little girl playing...
evil.gif

greg_with_blue_on_back_bent_over.jpg

Had to buy something at the Convention Center...This was the "STUNNAH'S" reward...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087266099 -->

stun_hugging_girl.jpg

"STUNNAH" can't help that he's a touchie, feelie kind of guy...
evil.gif

"STUNNAH" had to get on her level for this shot...I like this most of all...
evil.gif

black_and_white_checks.jpg

Not only sexy...But she can put a full exhaust on your bike...
evil.gif

girl_in_pink_on_bike.jpg

Nice pics man ... thanks for sharing ... so that is some of what I missed ... dang ... maybe next year !!

Now Stunnah you a know I'm about to cry thinking about what i missed ... But dang that bought tears to my eyes for another reason.

Looks like you "balled out of control " Stunnah, but what I really want to know is did you enjoy your reward that you got from the convention center?   Nice very Nice

Looks like you "balled out of control " Stunnah, but what I really want to know is did you enjoy your reward that you got from the convention center?   Nice very Nice
Actually had to leave the reward she was working for the "Ebony Riders" man her mom was hot...
evil.gif

Now Stunnah you a know I'm about to cry thinking about what i missed ... But dang that bought tears to my eyes for another reason.
dezzy7...

You don't know how much I hate that happened to you all...I had not left and wanted to bail out of the trip because of that...We made the best of it and had a great time...

</span>THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER WOULD HAVE BEEN TO HAVE MET UP WITH ALL THE MEMBERS THAT WERE THERE AND HAD A GROUP PIC...BUT YOU KNOW $#@%^ FOLKS...

There were some beautiful women on some tight a$$ bikes...But this lady set the tone for the event...She was certainly special...
evil.gif

shite_with__black_lace.jpg

Anyway we're already making plans for next year...Gonna rent a house...Party at the "STUNNAH'S"...
evil.gif

Back