Installed GiPRO w TRE

(BusaDale @ Jul. 21 2007,18:46) Glad it installed OK, no more shifting into 7th huh?
laugh.gif

As for the sliders, lot's of tips on installing those on the org.
hey my friend-
thanks for the detailed instructions
and pics. very helpful and i didn't
try to shift into 7th at all today.
ukliam3.gif

I think this is going to have to be my next upgrade. I've shifted into 7th twice now and it made a very bad noise both times. It seems odd that more bikes don't have this built-in from the factory. To add this aftermarket, it costs around $150. However, if they just integrated it into the LCD dash readout somewhere on the massive production scale of a Suzuki factory, the price couldn't be even 1/2 that. I'm sure most people would pay that for an integrated gear indicator. Looks like those buying 2008's won't need to add one since it comes stock. Good for them, bad for me.

Can someone post some pictures to show which is the best location to install this GiPro? I just don't seem to have good real estate to spare without blocking something.

Thanks a bunch

Can someone post some pictures to show which is the best location to install this GiPro? I just don't seem to have good real estate to spare without blocking something.

Thanks a bunch

I send out quite a few of these. Well known & popular item.

gipro_gsx1300r_450.jpg

Buy Now is Here
for the GI Pro if anyone needs one.

Last edited by a moderator:
There us room between tip of gauges and the plastic under windscreen to tuck the cable back in there :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a couple of color choices now. If you can't find a spot for that GI PRO, this may be your answer, does ATRE if you really want (I dont recommend) or does my preferred method of top speed de-restriction 1N23455.

Billet Aluminum 6061 CNC'd Housing

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Back