Installed New Triple Clamp

Cblast

I want mine to say Pauly Walnuts!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I ordered a new Speedy Moto Triple clamp in Ti yesterday at about 4am online (could not sleep trying to decide what part to buy next). It arrived today at about 1400. Install took less than 1 hour and the difference in riding position is huge! The bars are about 3/4" higher but the angle is about 14 degrees pulled back more. A huge improvement in riding position with almost no weight on my wrists whatsoever. I would highly recommend this mod for anyone with a Ducati 1098 out there. :beerchug: :thumbsup:

DSC01048.JPG

DSC01049.JPG

DSC01050.JPG

DSC01051.JPG

Thank you! You can see in one of the pics the bike is wet, I could not wait, I went for about a 60 minute ride in the rain on the highway, just to make sure it was comfortable. It was terriffic! No weight on my wrists, totally relaxed, shoulda brought my ipod kinda relaxed. I love it!

Thanks fellas, whats going on GC? How's the little lady and the kids? I can jack my own thread right? :laugh:

Thanks fellas, whats going on GC? How's the little lady and the kids? I can jack my own thread right? :laugh:

We all good,hope the same for you and yours..You old bike owner called me last week and said he went somewhere and bike dynoed 151 I told him run.. :rofl:

I have their full clampset and waterpump on my Monster and the same top on my 748.
Speedy makes some great stuff! :thumbsup:

Back