Knee Down Video + Pics

cloverleaf races?   sounds fun
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Steven, you know next yr. when I fly out there, you gots to teach me better 'ol wise one! For anyone that does not know Steven, he's 58 yrs. young doing that sh!t!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I don't know if you have before or what mods your bike has.  But consider doing some trackdays, if you think you're fast now, you'll be WAY faster(and safer) at the track.  Make sure you've modded your suspension for aggressive riding.  The Suzuki engineers designed it as a sport tourer.  Set your sag(respring if necessary), run sticky tires and raising the rear and inch helps a lot.

On and off ramps are good place normally because no opposite direction traffic, clean surface and you can see through the corner.  Just be careful that your tire may not be warmed up on the edges  
winkold.gif
I have been more on the aggressive side than on the touring side. I weigh about 185lbs. How do you suggest I adjust from my factory settings?

Had to add a couple. Stick to the track to drag the knee. If you like dragging the knee and twisties you will love the track. Go to the track once and you will be hooked. I went once with the BUSA and had to get a track bike. Some of my fastest lap times I hardly touched a knee. The track is BeaveRun motorsports. Im about 45 minutes away. Sorry got carried away with the pics :laugh:

busa track day 2.jpg

gixxer track day1.jpg

gixxer track day 3.jpg

dirt world 1.jpg

dirt world 2.jpg

busa track day 1.jpg

Last edited:
:beerchug:

Nicely done...sometimes there's no track available when you need to get that knee on the ground!!!

:cheerleader:

You guys would love the area of N.E. Arkansas we rode on the Eureka Springs gathering. I got rid of the chicken strips in the first mile. :thumbsup:

Back