for 50 grand more

ghola_warrior

Registered
am i right in saying we (as bikers) neeeed cars? good question huh. i say deffo. because they are the masses. perhaps over here in scotland:moon: cars need educating. easy done, lol. what can i say. i love it. of course don't quote me on that when i'm in town.

cars in scotland are 50 grand more and you don't need them? I don't know what you said

am i right in saying we (as bikers) neeeed cars? good question huh. i say deffo. because they are the masses. perhaps over here in scotland:moon: cars need educating. easy done, lol. what can i say. i love it. of course don't quote me on that when i'm in town.

Yep, they do make some good whiskey over on that side of the pond. :whistle: :beerchug::beerchug:

I'm into bikes and love them. BUT, I like and need my truck. Unless your living in a warm climate, having a bike for sole tranportation is not too bright IMO. Rain happens and sometimes snow too.

Snow, Shmow...

wm_normal_093531.jpg

If my Busa is ever in the back of a truck or trailer ??? its broken or it's being Stolen! :laugh:

Really, it's in the :rulez:

NO SH!T , Batman! They Race these things! :bowdown: There are pics of a GSXR1K done up the same way. A constant rooster tail of ice shooting up in the air behind it!:laugh:

:thumbsup:And just like supermoto, they race dirtbikes on ice. The lean angles are so extreme that they put sliders on the bar ends!

They had an episode of SuperBikes about ice racing. Looks like it would be a blast. The lean angles are more extreme than on pavement.

Back