Mountain Bike Purchase - Input needed

. . . .

130.jpg

That is a sweeeet bike.
You've got the bike, now for the hard (and the best) part.. Build the legs and lungs.

That is a sweeeet bike.
You've got the bike, now for the hard (and the best) part.. Build the legs and lungs.

Thanks Tom, exactly the point, have some exilerating fun while getting a good workout:thumbsup: The lungs should be interesting though, smoked for 38 years, quit 15 months ago, no real problems just havn't tried anything like running or cycling yet, we shall see, I am hoping that it has some impact on this 25 lbs of fat that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere last year.:laugh:

looks awesome Gene!:thumbsup:

your gonna love that trail bike so lets ride some trails!!! let me know and i will show ya some single track...headin out now for a 20 miler before work

did ya get a camelback with your gear, its a must, get the 100oz. pack i think its called the MULE:beerchug:

i bought this early this summer and was going to sell it when i bought the busa. but i had a full suspension bike then realized i don't ride off road that much. i kept it it's a great bike you don't need all the bells and whistles it just makes it HEAVY. also get thinner tires less rolling resistance noticeably easier to peddle. and a shock seat post and one gear drive it's light and fast and can go on gravel paths with no effort.
2421165715_42bc1141b1_m.jpg

WOW! You guys are dedicated. It takes everything I can muster to crawl up on the Busa and go for a ride. Darn kids have sucked the life out of me! :banghead:

:laugh:

Back