Pics - KC Bikers for Babies ride - 14 Sep 2008

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
For anyone planning on riding the KC Bikers for Babies ride - a group of us will be meeting at Cabelas at 9:30 a.m. Please feel free to join us!

Ashton and I are fixin' to head out to Cabelas... See y'all there!

Well, the rain cleared out just in time for the ride! It was windy and chilly, though. GSXcite, bigmac0331, Aaron (Rusty's friend), Ashton and I met up at Cabelas for the ride...

L-R: Ashton, GSXcite, Aaron, bigmac0331
CIMG5575.jpg

CIMG5577.jpg

We joined the ride in progress, while going up a hill, I pointed the camera behind me; I guess it came out OK. LOL
CIMG5580.JPG

The route was about 80 miles. We stopped about 3/4 the way through for a break. I think Rusty took some pics at that stop. We then all met up at Kansas Speedway for some lunch.

CIMG5582.jpg

CIMG5584.jpg

Lunch was provided by Hooters; wings, celery, chips, and drinks...
CIMG5587.jpg

CIMG5588.jpg

It was a nice ride. Glad the rain moved out! This was the first year in a while that it hasn't rained during the ride! I wish that Semi and BusaWhipped would have made the trip...

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like fun, was it cold out. I see alot of people wearing jackets.

Glad you guys had a safe ride and that the rain held out. Figures it wouldn't rain this year! :whistle:

Glad you guys made the run...I know the weather was iffy, but it looks like a great turn out! :thumbsup:

nice pics Omar. I took a couple of pics...I will try and get them up later....a littl ewindy but had fun anyways.

nice pics...wish we could have made it...i'm glad the weather turned out good for you guys :beerchug:

Back