Scar visits Sacramento (again)

Scar! Sorry, some how I allways seem to miss you. But I got too much goin on this weekend. I am about 90 miles north of Sac, maybe if I was a lil closer... anyway My wife's cousin' son owns a exotic animal shop in Auburn ( just out side Sac ) Maybe he will be at the show?

Auburn Reptile Company

His name is Robert I think, if you see him just say his cousins from Hawaii say " Howzit "

Anyway hope the other guyz can hook up witcha.

Aloha - Kent

Mahalo, Kent!

Hey...I'm gonna call and set up a meet w/Robert at the show so there'll be another pic I can post after the trip and meet-up w/the Sac Crowd.

Sorry to be missing you, again, but our day will come! If we're going to converge, anyway, I'd rather it be saddled-up and on one of your mondo north-coastal rides!!!

Be well.

Flight's out at 7...be there shortly...

:whistle:

Anyone wanting to come to the show...well, let me know & I'll hook it up for you

I'm Bike-less for now....can I still drop in and have a beer with you guys?

Tim,
Come on down my friend. Haven't seen you in a while. What the heck are you doing now. Boat shop closed and never saw you again. Hope to see you Sat. night. Bob

Dropped those guys when I saw the writing on the wall concerning their demise....I've been running a shop here in West Sac (North River Marine) for the last almost 3 years....

You still hit the Granite Drive Starbucks for morning people watching?

I'm Bike-less for now....can I still drop in and have a beer with you guys?

Of course!!! I'll be glad to meet you and everyone there...It's about family and lovin' the 'busa!

Come represent, brother.

So, Kent: It turns out that Auburn Reptile is going to have a booth at the show, as well...tomorrow, before the show opens, I'm going to look Robert up and say "howzit". We'll get a pic, too!

:beerchug:

oh yeah i got a new rear tire my old one was shot 4000 miles and it was way done. 2k less then i was getting on my 03

OK, Boys.

So, we're meeting at Hooter's on Arden (downtown-ish) at 8pm, Saturday the 13th of September for some grub, lie-tellin', pic-takin', and such.

Who's comin'?

Bosshound
Ozz
GreyRocket
FLRider
Scar

Any others?
Kento-Moto?
CBXrider?

Here's the real shizzle on the Hooter's; it's on Challenge Way.

Hooters
1785 Challenge Way
Sacramento, CA 95815

(916) 927-9464

So!! Where was y'll? See the pic. I was there at 730 till almost 9 and noone showed up. And a soda was 4 bucks to see orange shorts and cleavage. Not that it was a chore to look at but what a wasted trip. What happened huh???? :moon:

CIMG0003.JPG

Dude...we were SO VERY THERE!!!

Pix to share shortly...gotta size 'em...please stand by.

Whatever happened...I'm very sorry to have missed you.

Scar

OK...I don't know which Hooter's you were at, brother, but here are my pix from our adventure there.

So,

1. Two Busa's and Hooter's girls
2. 2 Busa's at Hooter's
3. John (Greyrocket)
4. Rob (Ozz)
5. Robert (Bosshound)
6. John (Greyrocket)
7. Robert (Bosshound)
8. The Group (sans Scar)
9. The Group (with Scar)

Narrative to follow...please stand by...

2-Busa's-and-Hooter's-Girls.gif

2-Busa's-at-Hooter's.gif

John-(Greyrocket).gif

Rob-(Ozz).gif

Robert-(Bosshound).gif

John-(Greyrocket)-2.gif

Robert-(Bosshound)-2.gif

The-Group.gif

The-Whole-Group.gif

What a great evening, and what a greater experience meeting these awesome 'busa family members here in Sacramento.

First, Robert (Bosshound) picked me up at my hotel. We went over to Hooter's and got a table with a nice view.

When Rob and John showed up, shortly after, we ordered dinner and sat and talked about all things 'busa.

After dinner, we did a little photo-shooting and the foregoing is the result.

Thanks so much you guys for taking your Saturday evening and spending it with me. I know there are so many better things to do, and I'm really honored that you'd share some time and some stories with me.

All the boys have invited me to ride up and enjoy their awesome roads with them, and Bosshound has further invited me to stay with he and his wife... We're going to try to get this to happen between now and the on-set of fall.

I can't wait.

You guys are great and the time I got to spend with you was surely the highlight of my weekend in Sacramento.

Back