I hope you will like her.

200808311543_018.jpg

200808311544_019.jpg

Re: Busa Owner's Gallery

HI All,

I am new to this site.
As requested my girl:) '05 Rizla edition
I hope you will like her.

This bike is beautiful! I dont know you and I hope you dont mind, but I have been looking for a motogp paint scheme for my busa and you have just shown it to me. Dude the bike is HOT!

So when I get my bike to this color which wouldnt be until maybe December; just know that it was me down here in south florida.

Only doing it out of respect man! :beerchug:

Here are pics of my 04 Busa:thumbsup:(I sold) and my 08 Busa :laugh:I have now. I have alot of work to do. I will not go with alot of chrome this time though. I wanna ride more than clean.
Ant

04 BUSA.JPG

my new Busa.jpg

Hello people, guess this will be my new home for a while.:thumbsup: Love this place lots of helpful imformation and some really GREAT people:bowdown: Well this sat I get to pic up my new Busa geeez cant stop thinking about it!!!! Heres a pic of her. Sorry for the double post.... im a newb : (

My new bike_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Busa Owner's Gallery

Hello everyone, just wanted to say what a great place you have here. Lots of helpful imformation and really GREAT people here!:thumbsup: Heres a pic of my new Busa im picking up this Sat. Well its a 03 but it will be new to me. Geeeeez!! Cant stop thinking about her, is it Sat yet??:banghead:

My new bike_edited.jpg

Back