Went shooting this weekend. Pics inside.

Nice M4. I have a Bushy with the TA31RCO-M4CP ACOG mounted. I love that rifle.

Last edited:
awesome

Gun thread :thumbsup:

I LOVE GUN PRON :laugh:

My son shooting

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Darthsig.jpg

Allright, I'm done for now

Shoots Rifle Left Hand, Shoots Pistol Right Hand?

My son writes lefty but throws the heck of a baseball and football righty...go figure.

So...he shoots pistols right handed and shoots a rifle left handed. He tried switching both and said they felt weird. ???

My son writes lefty but throws the heck of a baseball and football righty...go figure.

So...he shoots pistols right handed and shoots a rifle left handed. He tried switching both and said they felt weird. ???

Not uncommon at all. My Dad is the same way. Does everything right handed including shooting pistols. Rifles and bows are left handed. My son on the other hand shoots equally as well either way.
Here is a pic of one of my son's targets from recently. 3 shots at 100 yards from a 7mm Rem Mag.

K_group.JPG

300 Win mag = soar shoulder ! :laugh: :thumbsup:

The only time I had a problem with a sore shoulder is when I shot 50 rounds in one sitting. And even then, it's not too bad. The rifle has a butt pad on it. I would recommend that to everyone.

Last edited:
Good stuff guys, trigger time is like money, you can never get enough or too much. Big Wall, unless it is just an accident I commend you on teaching your 9 year old to keep that finger off the trigger until ready to fire. :thumbsup::thumbsup: At least it looks that way in one of the pics. I have several LEOs that I can't break of that habit :whistle:

Ya, he keeps his finger off the trigger until he is ready to shoot. One of my brothers was an Army sniper and the other one is an active duty Air Force Security Force officer. We're teaching my boys to do it right.

i have the ta31 chev.and a reflex mounted on top of that...sooo pimp, its a sad thing when you optics cost more than your weapon, next is to build a 308 and put the 6x acog on it god those are so sick

Back