Road trip. Europe.

southernspeed

Registered
A few random snaps from my recent 3500 mile 2 week ride around France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland and back through France to home in England. Pictures do NOT do justice to the stunning scenery and amazing riding roads.:bowdown:

holiday 2008 001 copy.JPG

holiday 2008 012 copy.JPG

holiday 2008 021 copy.JPG

holiday 2008 029 copy.JPG

holiday 2008 036 copy.JPG

Phoenomenal. I'm so there. Will you take me on that route if I ship a 'busa over there?

Please??

:whistle:

Awesome.... Awesome.... Awesome... beautiful scenery bro! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Looks like the ride of your life :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, did i mention that's awesome ??? :laugh:

i know some road at the beggining :laugh:

excellent, SUPERBE :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

if you come near st tropez... give me a call :beerchug:

Yeah it was an amzing trip. The roads are great, police scarce, and drivers really cool. As soon as they see you in their mirror they all they can to move over enough to let you pass, awesome! Add to that really friendly bikers, good hotels, great food and wine and of course......beautiful women! I'm so going back soon!:thumbsup:

i know some road at the beggining :laugh:

excellent, SUPERBE :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

if you come near st tropez... give me a call :beerchug:

Oh man, I was in Moustierre Saint marrie for 4 days with a mate and his wife. I left there to go to Italy etc and he (on the green Sprint in the photos) went to St Tropez for a few days. He goes there a lot but said it has changed a lot this year. Lot of Russian money there???
Love your country dude, and your whole way of life!:bowdown:

That was phenominal! The scenery, the roads..everything. It looks as though you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Nice pics indeed...
I think is gel seat from suzuki

Well done, you win a cookie!:thumbsup:
I rode around 800 miles one day and although I wanted to get off when I got home, I wasn't in pain. Try that on a stock seat! 150 miles on the stock seat and I'm moving around like I'm sitting on tacks!

That was phenominal! The scenery, the roads..everything. It looks as though you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing your experience.

You're very welcome! There's more photos but they're more scenery than road stuff really.
Can't wait 'til next time now!!

Amazing pics! Countryside is unbelievable and had to make for a great trip.

Back